Tesla just destroyed Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche.

the P1, LaFerrari and 918 all prove otherwise.
maxresdefault.jpg

Have fun with your slowass Hemis.

I'd bet the P1 and LaFerrari would have been faster on the track without the EV. For example the LaFerrari electric system(motor, batteries, wiring) weighs like 350 lbs. Plus whatever was built to hold and contain it. They could have just made a 800+ hp V12 while making the car probably 400 lbs lighter.

The only car that actually made good use of the ev was the 918 imo. They didn't give it too much power to the rear wheels(on engine alone the LaFerrari made more) and added the right amount to the front(probably could have added a bit more).

I'd bet the P1 and LaFerrari would have been faster on the track without the EV. For example the LaFerrari electric system(motor, batteries, wiring) weighs like 350 lbs. Plus whatever was built to hold and contain it. They could have just made a 800+ hp V12 while making the car probably 400 lbs lighter.

The only car that actually made good use of the ev was the 918 imo. They didn't give it too much power to the rear wheels(on engine alone the LaFerrari made more) and added the right amount to the front(probably could have added a bit more).

Maybe but the La seems the most potent platform. With the FxxK and now the Evoluzione.

Maybe but the La seems the most potent platform. With the FxxK and now the Evoluzione.

The road legal version and those 2 aren't comparable. Those are race cars that permanently stay in Ferrari's possession.

stop being attached to a piece of equipment that is mass made
future is pretty much clear - autonomous driving so no more road accidents due to idiots drunk driving or texting and no more harmful emissions which means cleaner cities
its a win win, but keep crying about objects with "soul" (I mean I get it to a certain extent and thats why they will probably always have events with old school petrol cars where you can go and jerk off to them if you so desire)
Lol let the man enjoy what he enjoys, no need to be so aggressive lol you’ll have enough time to jack off to the lack of emissions and battery life:rolleyes:

It looks like something that a real human would drive if he can't afford a Lambo.

Ya know I would bet that more people can afford them than drive them for a reason.

They are ugly and make you look like a total asshole if you drive one. There are tons of expensive cars that dont have the dipshit look ... Those are what real people drive like that tesla.

Ya know I would bet that more people can afford them than drive them for a reason.

They are ugly and make you look like a total asshole if you drive one. There are tons of expensive cars that dont have the dipshit look ... Those are what real people drive like that tesla.

If you don't think this looks a hell of a lot cooler than that incredibly bland-looking Tesla, then I don't know what to tell you.

wu0l7j74snczwmg3hzs1.jpg

The road legal version and those 2 aren't comparable. Those are race cars that permanently stay in Ferrari's possession.

Thats a bit of a myth, but there are strings attached. This guy here has THREE La Ferraris and a P1 plus of bunch of other crazy cars. A while back he said he can take them home whenever. The rule is the car must be serviced only by Ferrari techs so what people do is just leave them there for keeping/service.
https://www.instagram.com/yonly65/?hl=en
Screenshot_20171119-143757.jpg

If you don't think this looks a hell of a lot cooler than that incredibly bland-looking Tesla, then I don't know what to tell you.

if by bland you mean sleek and not gaudy sure I guess

lambos are for white trash that won the lottery and losers that are famous for a year and broke in 3

You literally sound bitter toward rich people.

I didnt say anything about rich people I said something about style of cars.

i also implied real rich people got a bit more class

You missed the mark dude

I didnt say anything about rich people I said something about style of cars.

i also implied real rich people got a bit more class

You missed the mark dude

Suffice to say, I think you'll be in the vast minority in your opinion that Lambos, Ferrarri's and other supercars don't look incredible. If I made a poll right now and asked what looks better, that Tesla piece of shit or a Lamborghini Diablo, I think we both know how it would go.

You are of course entitled to your opinion though.

True but it shows the platforms potential.

No doubt in my mind if Ferrari wants they will rape the tesla if that vaporware ever actually make it to market with such performance.

Suffice to say, I think you'll be in the vast minority in your opinion that Lambos, Ferrarri's and other supercars don't look incredible. If I made a poll right now and asked what looks better, that Tesla piece of shit or a Lamborghini Diablo, I think we both know how it would go.

do we ?

I also didnt say all super cars either i only mentioned lambos. Ferarri makes a few that dont look super silly even the Bugatti isnt a gaudy monstrosity

Now if were just talking looks and not performance you cant beat classic american muscle with no plastic space ship cars.

do we ?

I also didnt say all super cars either i only mentioned lambos. Ferarri makes a few that dont look super silly even the Bugatti isnt a gaudy monstrosity

Now if were just talking looks and not performance you cant beat classic american muscle with no plastic space ship cars.

I would be very surprised if that Tesla pulls more votes than a Diablo.

I really don't get why you'd say Lamborghini's cars look gaudy. Frankly, I think their newer cars actually look fairly bland in comparison to their old stuff.

Take for instance the Huracan. It looks okay . . . but it's not aggressive enough. The Diablo I posted looks a lot cooler.

huracan-spyder-1-547.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean? The only reason those cars ever became famous and so expensive is because of speed and performance. The top Ferrari and Lambos cost millions, this crushes their performance for a tenth of the price.
It's like comparing a ww2 fighter with an F35.

Not true. People wouldn't care about speed if they didn't look nice. Tesla is the best evidence of this.

It's a shame that thing is ugly as sin. also lol at electric car sound. and 200k?

Id rather get a GTR or something.

Also what is up with the boner for 0-60? All this means is inexperienced idiots are going to crash this car a shitload.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back