Testing Tolerance: Swedes Are Saying ‘Enough’, To immigrants, No-Go Zones, Sharia Law & Gang Rapes

Edgy Brah

Look into it
Banned
Reaction score

I'm not against immigration but I'd say no to mass unfettered open borders immigration.

Yeah, what could possibly go wrong with open borders.
The music and sound editing on the video is horrible.
Does everyone speak English in Sweden (even the refugees)?
Hahahaha......Sweden should have vetted them first.

Doesn't Sweden oddly enough have a large population of not necessarily Aryan Brotherhood but like... sister groups... that all wear shit with skulls on the back like in that screencap?

Doesn't Sweden oddly enough have a large population of not necessarily Aryan Brotherhood but like... sister groups... that all wear shit with skulls on the back like in that screencap?

Google is your friend.

Yeah, the Soldiers of Odin that are in that screen cap are Neo-Nazis.

People think white people don't have any culture to protect. Many European nations have a very long, rich history and culture. This 'white genocide' is a very strong term and obviously a bit over the top, but there is nothing wrong with wanting to preserve your own culture, and it definitely doesn't make someone racist (it's not about one culture being better than another)

People think white people don't have any culture to protect. Many European nations have a very long, rich history and culture. This 'white genocide' is a very strong term and obviously a bit over the top, but there is nothing wrong with wanting to preserve your own culture, and it definitely doesn't make someone racist (it's not about one culture being better than another)
Learn the definition of genocide and get back to us.

I wonder if this is the Russian crew that wanted to pay immigrant youths to act threatening to them when they were filming? The poor quality of the video and the attitude towards neo-Nazis makes it seem pretty likely.

Immigration has certainly been a problem, and will continue to be one until things are dealt with differently, but just watching 5 minutes of that video makes it impossible to take seriously.

The problem with liberals is they dont know when to say no.

They will keep bringing people on board until the ship sinks.

The do not look into over population, number of jobs, lack of resources.

They are a reckless and suicidal bunch.

These countries are at compacity, no mas.

Help these people build right where they are

The problem with liberals is they dont know when to say no.

They will keep bringing people on board until the ship sinks.

The do not look into over population, number of jobs, lack of resources.

They are a reckless and suicidal bunch.

These countries are at compacity, no mas.

Help these people build right where they are

In the middle of war torn Iraq and Syria?

Will you volunteer to work in the war zone?

In the middle of war torn Iraq and Syria?

Will you volunteer to work in the war zone?
more like Libya and the rest of N. Africa

but I guess your pt still stands

when you come from the third world, you deal w/ 3rd world problems. That's life

Back