testosterone boosters work?

Dana34

White Belt
Reaction score
I know I will take a lot of flack for asking but is anybody aware of a test booster(nonprescription) ,
Over the counter, that truly works?

vasaline and Cajun spices inserted anally , both you can buy over the counter no questions asked

I know I will take a lot of flack for asking but is anybody aware of a test booster(nonprescription) ,
Over the counter, that truly works?

They really don't. That is why they are legal. Ones that work are not legal. Simple as that.

A bit of a longer answer:

What "works" is the marketing. The companies make HUGE profits selling cheaply made crap and have shills on certain forums (I haven't seen any here) and pro body builder types marketing it. They are very good at convincing people to try their products but they don't work.

The real way to do it naturally is to get your diet and sleep in check. That can help if you are deficient in some areas. Not getting enough sleep can cause problems and not having enough fats in your diet, for example, can cause issues.

If your diet and sleep is in order then there is little else you can do naturally. There are about a thousand over the counter "test boosters" out there because none really work. Most will say, "get your diet and sleep in check while taking this product" because that will do more for you than the product will.

Generally people who have some results from those kind of products have those results from their own hard work in the gym, getting better sleep and getting proper macro's in their diet and the test booster is a placebo they spent good money on.

If your concerned about a hormonal problem the only thing you can do is see a real doctor. They know what to test for and how to treat it. Once you start screwing around with that stuff, you are taking very big risks with your health and side effects, some of which aren't talked about often. I know a guy from my gym who started screwing around with stuff and the only thing he did was end up with a face full of bad acne. Not a side effect people talk about much but is a very real possibility when you screw with hormones.

Anyways the short answer again is no. We all want the magic "legal and natural" pill but it just doesn't exist.

Back