Texas Police Officer, Kenneth Copeland, Ambushed And Shot To Death Serving Warrant

Dumb song and part of the roots of the growing law-enforcement hate in the US. What I said is the truth.

Sorry you have bad taste in music.

Anyway, I'm just so happy with all this cop death that I can barely contain myself!!! What an amazing feeling.

Relax.

I did not call him "shameful" at all, I said that I agreed with everything he said in his thread, said that violence against police is part of the reason we see violent officers, and said that I know cops who are great people and fear for their safety. I only said it was a shame that the topic was going to not receive the sincerity that it deserves because he initially made his point by thread-spamming topics related to it. That is not an attack, and he did not take it as an attack. He was okay with that criticism, it was minor. He is not acting a victim, because he is an adult and understands criticism is not an attack.

Splendica and I are having a respectful conversation in the other thread. Meanwhile, you are derailing this thread by pretending Splendica was victimized somehow. This is an important topic, it offends me a bit that you'd turn it into some kind of petty argument.

Come on. You know what you said. You said it was SHAMEFUL it was being thread spammed. Thread spamming I believe can get you dubbed or banned.

He made 2 threads on 2 incidents and you said he was shameful for thread spamming. You posted it dude. It's there. If he didn't catch the dig that's fine. You accused him of doing something shameful.

It sucks you just can't man up and say you should not of accused him of doing it. It was childish

What an awful thing to say. That is like saying that a teacher who gets hit by a car is just Karma for some other teacher assaulting a kid. They have nothing to do with each other.
At little terse I have to admit

I don't need to answer for Homer, but you'll notice that I disagreed with him.

Do you disagree that it would be more effective to track & update a quality OP on the subject rather than taking the spamming approach?

Yes. For both this topic and the numerous unjustified cop shootings. But either way wouldn't matter much to me

Come on. You know what you said. You said it was SHAMEFUL it was being thread spammed. Thread spamming I believe can get you dubbed or banned.

He made 2 threads on 2 incidents and you said he was shameful for thread spamming. You posted it dude. It's there. If he didn't catch the dig that's fine. You accused him of doing something shameful.

It sucks you just can't man up and say you should not of accused him of doing it. It was childish

You are unhinged. Maybe a long walk with some fresh air would help you relax. But whatever you do, please let the conversation proceed in a responsible way. I care quite a bit about the topic.

Yes. For both this topic and the numerous unjustified cop shootings. But either way wouldn't matter much to me
It matters significantly to you, because we're having this conversation. Why do you believe this topic is better addressed in this way?

Sorry you have bad taste in music.

Anyway, I'm just so happy with all this cop death that I can barely contain myself!!! What an amazing feeling.

I had a buddy in HS that would play that CD over and over in his car. Shit, it might have been tape back then.

Actually pretty good stuff

Careful on the cop death stuff though. Could get you reply banned

You are unhinged. Maybe a long walk with some fresh air would help you relax. But whatever you do, please let the conversation proceed in a responsible way. I care quite a bit about the topic.

Then try not to insult the OP and accuse him of shameful stuff.

You know, since you care so much

It matters significantly to you, because we're having this conversation. Why do you believe this topic is better addressed in this way?

Doesn't matter to me. I'm able to navigate the site just fine. Merge or not. Don't care. Just consistency would be cool.

Cops by and large are probably great dudes. They deserve recognition. Some cops are murderous bastards. They deserve to be discussed also

giphy.gif

I had a buddy in HS that would play that CD over and over in his car. Shit, it might have been tape back then.

Actually pretty good stuff

Careful on the cop death stuff though. Could get you reply banned

If I get kicked out of this thread I can always go to the other dead cop thread lolol

If I get kicked out of this thread I can always go to the other dead cop thread lolol

Imagine if the other one got shut down? You could do a quick search and come up with dozens of threads pointing out cops being under trial for killings/murders. You'll have a hay-day!

So no cops were suspended fired or prosecuted in 2016?

This is just priceless coming from a guy who eats up everything the Justice department FBI & CIA say

I did a quick google search to pacify your whining regardless of the topic being fairly irrelevant.

Between 2005-2017, 80 officers were arrested pending charges for a killing-related crime. That works out to about 7 a year.

So 7 "unjustified" (per your implied definition) shootings per 964 killings by police. Or about 0.007%.

Also, I have no idea what you're talking about re what "FBI & CIA" say, as I'm probably the most critical person here on the CIA and generally tend to only cite to FBI statistics when they are the most reliable in a field of study, but I've become accustomed to not understanding your arguments.

I did a quick google search to pacify your whining regardless of the topic being fairly irrelevant.

Between 2005-2017, 80 officers were arrested pending charges for a killing-related crime. That works out to about 7 a year.

So 7 "unjustified" (per your implied definition) shootings per 964 killings by police. Or about 0.007%.

Also, I have no idea what you're talking about re what "FBI & CIA" say, as I'm probably the most critical person here on the CIA and generally tend to only cite to FBI statistics when they are the most reliable in a field of study, but I've become accustomed to not understanding your arguments.

So far in 2017, 120 police officers have been killed in the line of duty. 43 of those were in gunfire related incidents.

https://www.odmp.org/search/year

Then try not to insult the OP and accuse him of shameful stuff.

You know, since you care so much

It's okay for Splendica and I to have a minor disagreement on the way he brought the subject up, we are adults and can handle that. Splendica and I both agree that it needs to be brought up, and I'm glad he brought it up. We also both agree that the conversation is often avoided, and when it does occur there is a level of dishonesty or spin that usually takes place.

I'd say that him and I have had a quality discussion, even if we don't 100% agree. Meanwhile, you'll still derailing the thread by pretending some horrific offense was made.

Oh crap. So your statistics show that we should have like. 50 more police killed on duty threads in here than we have unjustified police shootings thread. Thanks Trotsky. But yea I'm not foolish enough to believe those stats because we both know police should not police themselves.

Also glad we now agree that we do not know if Russia actually engaged in any wrong doing in the last election. And we can also agree that those agencies may actually be behind all this mischief.

We actually agree on both police corruption and Intelligence corruption

Damn, I'm in New Braunfels, which is next to San Marcos and this is the first I am hearing of this shooting. This scares me and upsets me. There was another cop shot recently (within the past month) somewhere else in TX but it didn't get much media attention. I haven't seen this recent San Marcos shooting on the news.....only here. I could never be a cop.....I would be so scared I would be shooting everyone out of fear.

It's okay for Splendica and I to have a minor disagreement on the way he brought the subject up, we are adults and can handle that. Splendica and I both agree that it needs to be brought up, and I'm glad he brought it up. We also both agree that the conversation is often avoided, and when it does occur there is a level of dishonesty or spin that usually takes place.

I'd say that him and I have had a quality discussion, even if we don't 100% agree. Meanwhile, you'll still derailing the thread by pretending some horrific offense was made.

Great my apologies for thinking you thought it was shameful of him to thread spam. I misinterpreted it. And I now see that you never believed it was shameful of him to thread spam.

Once again, my apologies for reading your post wrong or misinterpreting it.

So far in 2017, 120 police officers have been killed in the line of duty. 43 of those were in gunfire related incidents.

https://www.odmp.org/search/year

LOLOLOLOLOL

Look at the causes of death "in the line of duty."

Good to know those 1,000 people killed by police was because the cops were scared of drowning in a boating accident or being mauled by a tiger.

Back