Crime Texas: Two fat hillbillies kill a Father over garbage

I wish I hadn't watched that. I'm pretty bummed out now. :(

I mean there's a lot to dissect out of that. The things the human ego will make us do. That's really the thing here, the ego and fear of hurting it. Imagine the last thing your children ever see of you is you acting like a raging maniac in an alley because a fat guy pulled a gun on you and that hurt your ego. Because you didn't have your own gun and otherwise would have to submit.

And likewise, the gun owner's ego made him also not able to walk away before it escalated to that point. Neither ego allowing either side to back down, the fear of being beaten up made him resort to pulling a gun. He could have walked away if the other guy was acting aggressive prior to that.

Really sad all the way around.

However to bring this back around to War Room, I don't think I could convict the old guy of murder on this. Maybe manslaughter, if I knew more of what happened before the camera started rolling. Not sure on the other fat guy in the jeans. He was more of an antagonist than the old guy. But old guy did give him plenty of chances to walk away. But I'm sure there was a point before the gun came out that HE also could have walked away.
It’s def murder.

The guy was threatening to kill them repeatedly, then tried to attack them with a deadly weapon.

This is the definition of a justified shooting.
Well I guess that’s why they are both in jail eh?

Be a fucking man, you wanna rumble then fight him. Shooting him because you are a pussy? Not very justifiable .

Well I guess that’s why they are both in jail eh?

Be a fucking man, you wanna rumble then fight him. Shooting him because you are a pussy? Not very justifiable .

Lots of people get arrested and held on bail and end up walking. Especially in high profile cases like this.

Lots of people get arrested and held on bail and end up walking. Especially in high profile cases like this.
I’ll bet ya these two don’t see the light of day on the outside again period.

I don't think folks realize how close this story was to being about an old man and his son being beaten with a bat . . .
If this is true, the guy would have a record of actually attacking people. He'd have beaten someone with a bat already. The guns are what made him get the bat. He may have had an anger problem, but you're painting him as a monster who would chase innocent people down to beat them to death.

Why dont they have their shirts on? Is it that hot? Isn't that illegal?

If this is true, the guy would have a record of actually attacking people. He'd have beaten someone with a bat already. The guns are what made him get the bat. He may have had an anger problem, but you're painting him as a monster who would chase innocent people down to beat them to death.
He had the police at his front door for making terrorist threats just before this, as well as multiple other police visits and he’s only been there since April

He had the police at his front door for making terrorist threats just before this, as well as multiple other police visits and he’s only been there since April
I got that. He's made threats. But if he had actually been attacking people we would have heard about it. So the whole narrative that "Without their guns, we would be hearing about two men beaten to death with a bat" is bull shit.

I got that. He's made threats. But if he had actually been attacking people we would have heard about it. So the whole narrative that "Without their guns, we would be hearing about two men beaten to death with a bat" is bull shit.
Actually most lowlifes handle their own shit without calling the cops, low income whites aren’t that much different than minority’s when it comes to shit like this

Most of the time Minorities won’t even tell the cops who did what if they show up to a major crime

Last edited:
So three problems were solved all at once.

Actually most lowlifes handle their own shit without calling the cops, low income whites aren’t that much different than minority’s when it comes to shit like this

Most of the time Minorities won’t even tell the cops who did what if they show up to a major crime
What the fuck does that have anything to do with what I said?

Video is pretty hard to watch tbh just so preventable and stupid.

that said, if someone could photoshop in pixelated blur bars on the two fatasses nipples throughout the video it would provide much needed comic relief. I'd paypal you a couple bucks

Back