Thai boys soccer team found safe after 9 days in cave. Edit: All out safely.

I..... hope they make it out.

Sounds like a future Netflix movie...

That choach is fucked...

I wonder what they've been doing for the last nine days.

That choach is fucked...

If it was the US he would be. I don't know what they will do to him in Thailand. From other sources, there were do not enter signs where their bicycles were left.

giphy.gif

I wonder what they've been doing for the last nine days.
You now how with frogs in a pond when there are no females available males will change sexes?

Well, Thailand.

Last edited:
If it was the US he would be. I don't know what they will do to him in Thailand. From other sources, there were do not enter signs where their bicycles were left.

It's Thailand..

Choach did it on purpose.

Stuck in a cave, in the dark, with a bunch of lil boys..

Only in Hollywood would they make that into a movie..

Why were they in a cave?

For some reason, humans like to explore caves. They were lucky one player couldn't go with so he could tell where they went when they didn't get home.

Last edited:
Glad you posted it. Thought they'd find the corpses a few months from now.

A guy on sherdog said he was lost in a cave for a few weeks. That's gotta be nuts

Came in expecting some Lord of the Flies shit. Hope they make it out safe.

Glad to hear they're ok.

People underestimate how easy it is to get in trouble in the outdoors. There are tons of variables that can go wrong and are beyond anyone's control. It is important to be prepared and to know at least basic survival skills, even if you go for a short hike near the city.

I remember watching the movie Sanctum when I was like 13 and it spooked me the fuck out...

Dying while being trapped in a small space is one of the worst ways to die.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back