Thai khmer fight

Holy shit Saenchai actually fighting someone around his size in Thai Fight.

the cambodians need to work on their punching technique, combination punching and clinching. They seem to lack in those two areas despite the wins. If they could do those two things they would finish more fights

the cambodians need to work on their punching technique, combination punching and clinching. They seem to lack in those two areas despite the wins. If they could do those two things they would finish more fights

The khmer people went through a genocide that wiped out something like 50% of the population(?) by the Khmer Roughe. A ton of their history/culture has vanished because of this, their fighting styles included. The khmer people argue with the thais over who invented muay thai as a large part of thailand was once under khmer rule. Anyways all that being said, generally speaking, the thais are at a higher skill level currently. The cambodians do have alot of highly skilled fighters though.

Cambodian fighters need thai trainers and need to be active in thailand. They're only as good as their competition. Cambodia is a poor country. They could produce some good fighters who are willing to work hard but they need the right training and experience.

Why is everyone ganging up on the Cambodians? The average level of talent outside of Thailand is low, across the board.

And with that being said there have been at least a few Cambodians who have competed at a decent level in the stadiums, in the smaller divisions; and probably some legitimately good ones who we've never heard of. Which is a better accomplishment than the vast majority of nonthais who I'm aware of.

Cambodian fighters need thai trainers and need to be active in thailand. They're only as good as their competition. Cambodia is a poor country. They could produce some good fighters who are willing to work hard but they need the right training and experience.

they dont need thai trainers and they are active in thailand. they are on thai fight and thai fight kard chuek all the time. Thailand is also active in cambodia, they have a huge rivalry going on, both countries are very patriotic, and the cambodians love to go up against the thais.

Why is everyone ganging up on the Cambodians? The average level of talent outside of Thailand is low, across the board.

And with that being said there have been at least a few Cambodians who have competed at a decent level in the stadiums, in the smaller divisions; and probably some legitimately good ones who we've never heard of. Which is a better accomplishment than the vast majority of nonthais who I'm aware of.

as i posted earlier this has alot to do with half their population being exterminated 40 years ago! that is very recent. if anyone is not familiar with this, its comparable to what Hitler did to the Jews.

link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian_genocide

The Cambodian genocide (Khmer: របបប្រល័យពូជសាសន៍) was carried out by the Khmer Rouge (KR) regime led by Pol Pot between 1975 and 1979 in which an estimated 1.5 to 3 million Cambodians died or were killed by the regime.

Most the cambodians in the US are here as refugees from war.

Im sponsored by the only Kun Khmer shorts on the market and KunKhmer Top Warriors has been promoting alot of my stuff lately.

23899479_140713073359277_239715692_n.jpg

they dont need thai trainers and they are active in thailand. they are on thai fight and thai fight kard chuek all the time. Thailand is also active in cambodia, they have a huge rivalry going on, both countries are very patriotic, and the cambodians love to go up against the thais.

as i posted earlier this has alot to do with half their population being exterminated 40 years ago! that is very recent. if anyone is not familiar with this, its comparable to what Hitler did to the Jews.

link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian_genocide

The Cambodian genocide (Khmer: របបប្រល័យពូជសាសន៍) was carried out by the Khmer Rouge (KR) regime led by Pol Pot between 1975 and 1979 in which an estimated 1.5 to 3 million Cambodians died or were killed by the regime.

Most the cambodians in the US are here as refugees from war.

Im sponsored by the only Kun Khmer shorts on the market and KunKhmer Top Warriors has been promoting alot of my stuff lately.

View attachment 304883

"First they killed my father" is a good movie on Netflix about the whole thing.

im going to assume you guys can tell the difference between both the spoken and written language of thai vs khmer, but if not, this fight is taking place in cambodia.

sorry for the rant i just kinda got riled up but, Oumry Ban is probably the best Kun Khmer fighter outside of cambodia. His gym is located in long beach ca, which is where i was raised and has the highest cambodian population in the US. Mao Noth is my wifes uncle. Manson gibson used to train at long beach kickboxing as well. Marong is a well known retired fighter. And Sovan has recently gone pro.

Mao Noth
mao_noth.jpg

Manson Gibson
Manson%20Gibson%20picture%20for%20poster%202%20thigh%20up.jpg

The khmer people went through a genocide that wiped out something like 50% of the population(?) by the Khmer Roughe. A ton of their history/culture has vanished because of this, their fighting styles included. The khmer people argue with the thais over who invented muay thai as a large part of thailand was once under khmer rule. Anyways all that being said, generally speaking, the thais are at a higher skill level currently. The cambodians do have alot of highly skilled fighters though.

Should also be noted, due to politics the entire region has historically been closed off and under sanctions. Thailand being the sole exception, and Thailand was also on the side of the Allies throughout the Cold War.

Their economy is better. They have more tourism and revenue. And fighters there have better opportunities and training facilities compared to their immediate neighbors. Hence, why they are so advanced and better-promoted, whereas the others aren't.

Should also be noted, due to politics the entire region has historically been closed off and under sanctions. Thailand being the sole exception, and Thailand was also on the side of the Allies throughout the Cold War.

Their economy is better. They have more tourism and revenue. And fighters there have better opportunities and training facilities compared to their immediate neighbors. Hence, why they are so advanced and better-promoted, whereas the others aren't.

good point, Cambodia is much more similar to Laos or even Burma than Thailand.

Agree with the sentiment here. The khmers need to learn real "muay thai" not that watered down kun khmer stuff they are doing atm.

Kun khmer looks like a mix of savate and american kick boxing. They probably learnt kun khmer from the french

Khima dima fought in one fc before.

sorry for the rant i just kinda got riled up but, Oumry Ban is probably the best Kun Khmer fighter outside of cambodia. His gym is located in long beach ca, which is where i was raised and has the highest cambodian population in the US. Mao Noth is my wifes uncle. Manson gibson used to train at long beach kickboxing as well. Marong is a well known retired fighter. And Sovan has recently gone pro.

Mao Noth
mao_noth.jpg

Manson Gibson
Manson%20Gibson%20picture%20for%20poster%202%20thigh%20up.jpg

Cambodians gotta stop the gang banging and do the kun khmering :)

Back