That cut though!....

D'z

Me against 40 of you?...A fair fight! -Big L
@Black
Reaction score
Never seen a cut that created that much blood that fast in the octagon. Speaking of Alex Oliveira vs Gunnar Nelson of course. Though there were clear shots of his face during the fight, his face was too bloody to see the cut itself. Did a google pic search and can't find anything. Anyone have a pic? Joe Rogan -"Gunnar opened up a canyon on his(Alex's) forehead"

Bad angle, but the damage that elbow did was obvious to those in the nosebleed seats-
gunnar-nelson-alex-oliveira-ufc-231.jpg
It required 29 stitches, sheesh!-
alex_oliveira.jpg

Penn vs Sanchez was almost the same thing
It cuts the big vein that's comin through your forehead

When he was choking him and blood was spraying out it looked like Gunnar was juicing him like a fruit

That's what he gets for cheating and elbow to the back of the head.

CXhzd_uWYAIWOyy.png

clearly done from a razor blade hidden inside the glove. pro-wrestlers do this all the time, this cut is nothing compared to the one dusty rhodes took at war games 94

Never seen this before who is this where did it come from who did it how did it happen? Original
Eastman got slammed by Vitor's knee. Not sure the event but it was back when they kept saying "the old Vitor is back".

When he was choking him and blood was spraying out it looked like Gunnar was juicing him like a fruit
I hit rewind then Snapped it to a bunch of women .

Weird they respond to that but never Randy poses

Only one I could find TS. You can see the skin flap, thats it though

fsu00Ju.jpg

Back