That cut though!....

Never seen this before who is this where did it come from who did it how did it happen? Original
Looks like fucking snoop dogg . Flying knee from Roy Nelson imHo.

clearly done from a razor blade hidden inside the glove. pro-wrestlers do this all the time, this cut is nothing compared to the one dusty rhodes took at war games 94

Gunni can't carry a blade in his gloves. Least without slitting his own wrists.. He's one of the very few that doesn't wrap their hands at all apprently

Odd thing was Eastman barely bled.....he didn't even know he was cut badly and was angry the ref called the fight.

Dudes body must have diverted blood away from his head so he didn’t bleed out.

Brazilian Cowboy's blood sacrifice made the Just Bleed God happy so he blessed us with a beautiful display of violence in the main event.

(Just Bleed God was on a smoke break during the co-main)

if I was Cowboy Oliveira I would had tapped right after the elbow, it made lots of damage and he seemed in a lot of pain, better tapping to a bloody injury than giving your back to get choked out

Missed this fight, need to download and watch - GIF of the elbow/cut???

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller???...

Never seen a cut that created that much blood that fast in the octagon. Speaking of Alex Oliveira vs Gunnar Nelson of course. Though there were clear shots of his face during the fight, his face was too bloody to see the cut itself. Did a google pic search and can't find anything. Anyone have a pic? Joe Rogan -"Gunnar opened up a canyon on his(Alex's) forehead"

Bad angle, but the damage that elbow did was obvious to those in the nosebleed seats-
View attachment 485447
It required 29 stitches, sheesh!-
View attachment 485449
That crazy dude he just loves it. He should get the Just Bleed Bonus. They should really have that.

Worst cut was letting "stitch" cut man go

When he was choking him and blood was spraying out it looked like Gunnar was juicing him like a fruit
Was even gnarlier when Demian Maia started squeezing blood out of Rick Story's head with there being no cut of busted nose lol. This one definitely joins the list of gnarly blood moments though.

CXhzd_uWYAIWOyy.png
I had no idea sergeant Doakes trained ufc!

4tBqvYGt_400x400.png

if I was Cowboy Oliveira I would had tapped right after the elbow, it made lots of damage and he seemed in a lot of pain, better tapping to a bloody injury than giving your back to get choked out
It might have taken a few moments for him to recognize just how badly he was damaged. He certainly realized it before the choke was fully sunk in.

It reminded me of this fight years ago between Paul Daley & Daniel Acacio. Daley cut him with an elbow and despite being a veteran of 30 fights Acacio tapped and said that he basically panicked once the blood started pouring into his eyes.

poor marvin looks like he raised his eyebrow dwayne johnson way

Never seen a cut that created that much blood that fast in the octagon. Speaking of Alex Oliveira vs Gunnar Nelson of course. Though there were clear shots of his face during the fight, his face was too bloody to see the cut itself. Did a google pic search and can't find anything. Anyone have a pic? Joe Rogan -"Gunnar opened up a canyon on his(Alex's) forehead"

Bad angle, but the damage that elbow did was obvious to those in the nosebleed seats-
View attachment 485447
It required 29 stitches, sheesh!-
View attachment 485449
method=get&rs=53&q=75&x=2&y=69&w=310&h=165&ro=0&s=miguel-torres-cut.jpg

Looks like what Benavidez did to Torres.

It might have taken a few moments for him to recognize just how badly he was damaged. He certainly realized it before the choke was fully sunk in.

It reminded me of this fight years ago between Paul Daley & Daniel Acacio. Daley cut him with an elbow and despite being a veteran of 30 fights Acacio tapped and said that he basically panicked once the blood started pouring into his eyes.
acacio is also the only guy i’ve ever seen win a decision after being ktfo’d at the bell of the last round. unrelated but that’s what i remember him for.

Back