That Greg hardy fight

CalvilloRay

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
you guys see it? I know it’s am and he’s a piece of shit but he looked to be ready for a pro debut. Super athletic guy and seems to be learning quickly at ATT. Let’s see.

MMA's first ever A-level athlete about to take over the UFC.....

<45><45><45>

against 0-0 guys, well he should've fought immediately in pro against bums with 0-0 / 0-1 / 0-2 records since its the same.

Honestly i dont care if fighters are a piece of shit. I think over half of them probably are, so what? I wana see the best fighters fight.

Is Greg Hardy a WWE wrassler or something. I keep seeing his name poppin up. Jeff and matts cousin?

I let the justice shit handle it. If he is in jail he can't fight, if he gets out of jail he can and I'll watch. Like Aleks, i watch all his fights now that he's out of jail. Is he a piece of shit? Probably but he has nice hand speed for a heavyweight and jail has helped him get in better shape than his prime. He can do some damage and I'd like to see it.

I mean, he looked athletic and poised, he was a professional athlete after all, but let's not forget that his opponent was a complete loser who looked like he couldn't crack an egg. Wtf was that guy even doing? Spazzing and flailing arms?

BrownRightHydatidtapeworm-max-1mb.gif

Is Greg Hardy a WWE wrassler or something. I keep seeing his name poppin up. Jeff and matts cousin?

You know DAMN WELL who he is!!!

Or not...

Had to look him up myself a few months back. Former NFL Player who sacked his wife in an elevator? Or the other one who bum rushed her in the streets? Or the one who... Hell, I could be here all night. He did something shameful to his wife / girlfriend is all I know.

He could do very well at HW due to that divisions quirks. He doesn't have to be the most skilled guy to win.

You know DAMN WELL who he is!!!

Or not...

Had to look him up myself a few months back. Former NFL Player who sacked his wife in an elevator? Or the other one who bum rushed her in the streets? Or the one who... Hell, I could be here all night. He did something shameful to his wife / girlfriend is all I know.
Sounds like a good dude

Honestly i dont care if fighters are a piece of shit. I think over half of them probably are, so what? I wana see the best fighters fight.

Then you probably shouldn’t care about Greg Hardy. He won’t be anything in MMA. Just sherdogs odd fetish.

against 0-0 guys, well he should've fought immediately in pro against bums with 0-0 / 0-1 / 0-2 records since its the same.

Was kind of wondering why he didn't. Maybe his past history was only getting him cheap contract offers and he is doing Ammy instead to try and get what he feels is a fair celebrity offer?

you guys see it? I know it’s am and he’s a piece of shit but he looked to be ready for a pro debut. Super athletic guy and seems to be learning quickly at ATT. Let’s see.
I thought it was stunning how much progress made from his first two fights to this one. His hands went from Cindy Dandois-esque to sharper looking than almost UFC heavyweight: great speed, timing, distance, etc. His fight reminded me of when I saw Brock smash Min Soo Kim; even his opponent he was a can, you could just see we were dealing with a very special athlete. He actually moves like an A level athlete too, while I always thought Ngannou was a little dumpy and awkward, lacked the speed and coordination that true A level big men have.

Don't be surprised to see Hardy go to Bellator, as WME is losing out on all the good signings and are instead signing manlets and women from countries that they want to tap in to. Hardy vs Jack Swagger would be awesome and a legit fight.

Then you probably shouldn’t care about Greg Hardy. He won’t be anything in MMA. Just sherdogs odd fetish.

Maybe maybe not. The guy is a great athlete and i always tend to follow LHW and HW closest and this guy is def on my radar. I saw him play ball and wouldn't be shocked to see him be a top 10 guy down the road.

Why is he a "piece of shit"?

Back