That Kevin lee vs raging al decision was a robbery!

Said no one ever.

Unless you got a shrine dedicated to Kevin Lee in your closet and you wanking off to his bod

To be honest when one of those judges score it 49-46...the judging is kind of suspect...it's as though the judges don't score all the cards till the last minute after the 5th round is done. So they let the last round influence their judging. Just saying..look into it

I'll watch again, but I'm certainly not biased. Just look at my sig lol, I'm a Kevin Lee fanboy, and I picked him to win multiple times before this.

I'm just calling it how I see it. The striking exchanges were close in the 1st, but to me Al landed the bigger shots.
Round 5 could be a 10-8.

Round 5 could be a 10-8.
Possibly. But by usual MMA judging standards I wouldn't say so. Al won that round pretty cleanly, but he didn't have Lee badly hurt or anything.

Go ahead TS, tell us how much you actually bet on Lee right before the fight began.

To be honest when one of those judges score it 49-46...the judging is kind of suspect...it's as though the judges don't score all the cards till the last minute after the 5th round is done. So they let the last round influence their judging. Just saying..look into it
I agree. Not saying it happened in this fight, but damn some of these judges are just horrible. Most are pretty bad but we need better judges and not just some bums off the streets.

1st could've went either way, but I score it for Al.

People need to stop calling close fights robberies.
Yeah so did I and the rounds Kevin won were only because of top control while doing no real damage. The fact anyone can even make an argument for Kevin winning the "fight" really shows how flawed the scoring system is.

He landed 1 more strike in the first (with a far worse connect rate) but got almost doubled up on over all and was the only one that was ever in any real danger.

If that can somehow get twisted into a "robbery" by anyone we have a real problem!!

980x.gif

Media scorecard

18 for Al (17 of them 48-47)

3 for Lee

And 2 of the 3 scorecards for Lee are from guys who are notorious for having shitty scores (the dude from wrestlingobserver and the dude from bjpenn)

Back