Bank account: Anywhere from:
upload_2018-1-18_23-46-36.png

to

upload_2018-1-19_0-5-33.png

Wife:

destiny-and-demetrius-johnson-pic.jpg

Belt:

20150903042713_5D3_6377.JPG

Now your turn, Mighty Mouse sh*t talkers. Please post a picture of your wife (or in most shertards cases, boyfriends) and a picture of your checking account balance.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hate more, it's a great look for you dudes LOL

giphy.gif

Last edited:
To the shercucks calling MM and lightweight fighters manlets:

Bank account:
View attachment 327013

Wife:

View attachment 327015

Belt:

20150903042713_5D3_6377.JPG

Now your turn, Mighty Mouse sh*t talkers. Please post a picture of your wife (or in most shertards cases, boyfriends) and a picture of your checking account balance.

giphy.gif

All those wonderful things do not take away his manlet status. Just a manlet with a good life.

why are you defending him? Are you also kind of short?

That's all the money he has. Granted it's more money than I'll probably ever have but I thought he'd have more loot than that being a dominant champ for so long.

Celebrity net worth estimators are bullshit. I'd be shocked if he's worth that little while earning 400k a fight.

All those wonderful things do not take away his manlet status. Just a manlet with a good life.

I just can't see a regular dude in the 5"11 and above range defending this manlet.

950,000? Really? Wow, I thought he would be worth much more than that.

C_exObyWsAIE9T_.jpg

Already legendary for his accomplishment.

950k? Hes got to be worth more than that.

He's also never been finished, the only champion other than Edgar who can claim that. Jones but peds Hamill dq etc

950k....Jesus Christ. Dude couldn't sell water in a desert.

When someone makes fun of anyone or uses a derogatory word for someone it shows me they are insecure and maybe not the smartest. A confident person doesn't need to make fun of someone else to feel better, they know what they are and who they are.

Except that "manlet" is defined by a person's height, not their net worth. Nice try though.

And he still barely breaks 100,000 PPVs and he still didn't have the mouse balls to fight TJ before breaking his precious "record."

I just can't see a regular dude in the 5"11 and above range defending this manlet.
Well anyone with confidence and decency will defend the picked on and bullied. I grew up taking bullies out who picked on the perceived weak.

When someone makes fun of anyone or uses a derogatory word for someone it shows me they are insecure and maybe not the smartest. A confident person doesn't need to make fun of someone else to feel better, they know what they are and who they are.

10/10.

Love MM triggering these clowns. You have to feel sad for anybody who needs to put someone else down to feel secure about themselves.

Back