The 10 riskiest cities for women travellers

You're definitely not, clearly.

You think a stampede is a behavior based incident rather than an accident from lack of planning coupled with incompetent planners and too many people.

Stampeding isn't a chosen behavior. You have to be literally retarded to think that trampling people to death was the desired action.

It's a consequence of stupidity and has nothing to do with behavior and if you weren't socially retarded you'd know that.

You think a stampede is a behavior based incident rather than a lack of planning coupled with incompetent planners and too many people.

Stampeding isn't a chosen behavior. You have to be literally retarded to think that trampling people to death was the desired action.

It's a consequence of stupidity and has nothing to do with behavior and if you weren't socially retarded you'd know that.

Did you read the article? I'm telling you that there is a holistic reason as to why things happen.

I can't think of any city that gets 15 million visits per year that consistently racks up the death toll. And this is the 21st century in a country dripping with oil wealth.

>

If you want to say that there's fewer rapes that occur in Mecca than say Sau Paulo? Sure. But we'd never get any remotely close stats on that. Or gropings or much else. Anyway, but in the whole, women are likely the most vulnerable along with the elderly and sick to the dangers of Hajj. I mean in that very article the woman writer talks about her visceral fear that she experienced.

So yeah, I was right in giving another perspective.

Surprised to see Cairo and Lima there over Mogadishu, Monrovia, and Johannesburg

Surprised to see Cairo and Lima there over Mogadishu, Monrovia, and Johannesburg

I couldn't find how the Thomas Reuters Foundation survey worked, but I think numbers of travelers must have played a significant part if nothing else.
Without a doubt Port Moresby is significantly more dangerous for women (and everybody else) than Jakarta.

I couldn't find how the Thomas Reuters Foundation survey worked, but I think numbers of travelers must have played a significant part if nothing else.
Without a doubt Port Moresby is significantly more dangerous for women (and everybody else) than Jakarta.

you're right. When I made my post, I thought the same thing. With Mogadishu and Monrovia, I assumed it was not enough people traveled there.

However, Johannesburg gets a lot of travel. There are more dangerous place than Johannesburg, but I just can't believe Lima is one of them.

Im from Sao Paulo. I also worked in a Youth Hostel.
Sao Paulo in the 90's was definetly one of the worst cities in the world. We basically had the most violent prison on the planet in the midst of the city, and the most efficient organized crime of the country.

Now this happened in the late 2000's .
I remember going back home after working at the hostel and taking the subway I notice two girls , looking british or australian with their backpacks. They have a worried look on their faces and keep looking around. I can hear someone yelling " I WILL GET YOU GIRLS!!!" In portuguese. I approach the girls talking in english and offering them to help. The harasser finally finds where they are , and
Looks like the girls have been switching trains to run away from the guy. Luckily that rain has more male passengers who look at the creep and imply that they are going to kick his ass. I tell the girls to hop out, and to take thr next train. The girls thank me and they go to their destination in safety.

There is a reason why Sao Paulo is on that list

Last edited:
If Hollywood would count as a city, it would be on the top of that list

You think a stampede is a behavior based incident rather than an accident from lack of planning coupled with incompetent planners and too many people.

Or religious fervor and mass hysteria. Not random, unpredictable behavior. To excuse it as an "oops" is disingenuous seeing as it happens over and over and over again.

Last edited:
I learned something, and am pleased about having learned something.

Poor people are rude and uneducated, Mexico has a lot of poor people. That the TL;DR version.

There are a lot of Sal's in Mexico.

Malmoe, Sweden! The police even informed the public that it's not a good idea for a woman to walk alone. They later retracted that statement after coming under heavy fire from media.

Just the other day, a 17 years old girl was brutally raped and tortured by a group.

scandinavia is unfortunately going down the shitter. i hope they finally wake up and realize that kindness is getting them nowhere in resolving their situation.

Malmo should be #1

It is pretty weird to know Jews are being openly targeted in a European city and the media doesn't seem to care. lol @ Malmo.

Dearborn is making anti-women and anti-Jew progress though. They are trying to catch up!

Those dudes should not have raped those women, it was the wrong thing to do.

Poor people are rude and uneducated, Mexico has a lot of poor people. That the TL;DR version.

There are a lot of Sal's in Mexico.

TLDR, Mexico sucks and making excuses for rude and shitty people is part of the problem.

And yes, I am salty that my grandparent's neighborhood went from being a safe and beautiful place to a shitty place in my lifetime. We didn't lock our car doors or the doors to the house back in the 1980's. Every yard was perfect. All the neighbors knew each other and were friendly. Fast forward almost 4 decades and the place is a fucking barrio that I can't even visit. Ugh.

PROGRESS. DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH. <{clintugh}>

Van Nuys, CA if you are curious. From super safe to gang infested, brought to you by liberal assholes! Thanks fat face, drunken Kennedy!

Why? Because you heard it was dange

rous on Fox News?

Detroit's recent discovery of more than 800 serial rapists underscores the national problem of rape kit backlogs—and how ignored evidence leaves serial predators free to attack again.

The math of that is stunning. In Detroit alone, 11,000 rape kits that were slowly tested over the last few years revealed 817 serial rapists—meaning there are likely close to 29,000 repeat rapists, whose identities are hiding in those crime-scene kits gathering dust around the U.S.

http://www.newsweek.com/rape-kit-un...erial-rapist-detroit-prosecutor-nation-752440

TLDR, Mexico sucks and making excuses for rude and shitty people is part of the problem.

And yes, I am salty that my grandparent's neighborhood went from being a safe and beautiful place to a shitty place in my lifetime. We didn't lock our car doors or the doors to the house back in the 1980's. Every yard was perfect. All the neighbors knew each other and were friendly. Fast forward almost 4 decades and the place is a fucking barrio that I can't even visit. Ugh.

PROGRESS. DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH. <{clintugh}>

Van Nuys, CA if you are curious. From super safe to gang infested, brought to you by liberal assholes! Thanks fat face, drunken Kennedy!

When did I said Mexico didn't sucked?

Mexico city is an overcrowded city full of poor, urban uneducated people.

Mexico city isn't the entire country though.

Feminists and liberals claim to be the champions of women's rights yet they demonize the people and cultures that treat women the best (i.e white men and Western nations) while praising and promoting backward third world shitholes (especially of the Islamic variety) that treat women like animals. They also want to import these people and their shitty culture to "enrich" us here in the West. These people really are insane and full of shit.

Back