The 100 on cw

lordsai

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
is anyone here going to check out this show tonight after green arrow

They've been advertising the hell out of it. Looks somewhat interesting but I'd rather poke my eyes out than watch the cw

Watching now, the story is interesting. I'm not impressed with the acting though, so far.

Just got done watching it like it so far

I enjoy the Premise but the acting was poor and some of the scenes are campy.

I'll watch the next few episodes hoping it would improve.

You figure they could of at least gave the kids a little warning maybe a little training lol, but nope.

I just saw the 3rd episode "Earth Kills."

I didn't see that ending coming at all.

Who kills a main character like that?

Unbelievable!

Anyone else like it?

I know right lol i made a post when the first episode came on did not get a lot of hits but like it so far

I know right lol i made a post when the first episode came on did not get a lot of hits but like it so far

I should have searched first. Maybe a mod will combine the threads.

I hate the pasty prick with the throwing knife. Looks like they might kill him next episode!

Ya that dude just looks like a loser probably got beat up a lot lol

I told everyone that the show lacked balls after the:
kid that got hit with the spear lived.

Now I have to walk it back...

Unless he really lived and just crawled off, leaving his fingers behind or something.

The main reason that speared kid survived was to setup the interaction of the main blonde chick and the guy in power.

He wanted to kill the guy screaming but she insisted that she could save him and begged for one day.

Fast forward to the gas cloud kid and she shook her head no then proceeded to do the deed herself.

It was a little push and pull, and respect was earned between the two.

The end of the show was unexpected, especially after she learned that black guy didn't betray her., gonna keep watching this show now.

Seems to be going in the right direction imo. Guess i need to learn their names or something though.

here's my alternate theory for next week

Black dude isn't dead, his fingers are the only clue that he's dead. They don't show the body in the preview. The little girl failed to hit an artery and only put a hole in his windpipe. He is going to be picked up by a grounder and come back into play later. I think we'll find the grounders not as barbaric as we currently think. I'm fairly confident after watching the last scene and the preview for next weeks episode a couple more times.

Last edited:
I'm down with your theory. You could be right.

As far as training, who would train them with what?

Happened to catch bits and pieces of season 2 episode 1 after Arrow earlier this week. Prompted me to go back and watch Season 1 on Netflix to find out what is actually going on. I like it thus far and will keep watching.

Anyone still watching this show?

Season 2 is great imho. I caught episode 1 of season 2 after watching arrow, then marathoned through season 1 on netflix.

Show starts pretty weird but really picks up midway through the season. It has it's problems but season 2 has been awesome so far.

Nobody? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt

I'm still watching it. This an Shield are the only two shows I'm still on.

The Grounders are badass now.

I'm still watching it. This an Shield are the only two shows I'm still on.

The Grounders are badass now.

Did you see last night? The rise of Finn. That's all I'll say, worst character from the first season is one of the most interesting of the second.

Did you see last night? The rise of Finn. That's all I'll say, worst character from the first season is one of the most interesting of the second.

I haven't seen it yet but I knew it was coming.

When he blew that grounders head off, I was like :eek:

I haven't seen it yet but I knew it was coming.

When he blew that grounders head off, I was like :eek:

Exactly Lol!

This is an underrated show. I feel like some of the older CW shows are haunting this one - from the early previews, despite it's interesting premise it looks like a classic CW "Pretty young people with problems" except you know, on post apocalyptic earth.

The show is silly, but it's gotten really good at being a really good show. I think it's the best on CW right now, better than Arrow and Flash at least story-wise

Back