The 100 on cw

I've seen FTWD, but who is she on that show??
The daughter, one of the main characters....

tumblr_nveakcVLyt1u7dkz8o2_250.gif

So is Clarke just Peter Parker at this point?

Have sex with her, and then die?

I agree that this was the best episode of the season so far.

It makes sense that Lexa had to die....but....damn it... She was becoming my favorite character...and maybe the hottest chick on the show.

A couple of things:
The scene with Clarke and Finn was very reminiscent of a scene in Last of the Mohicans. Thought that was cool.
I assumed the show takes places in the PNW or BC, but it looks like it's actually set in Washington DC. However, the geography doesn't match at all and it would take a long, long time for the physical infrastructure to be erased. That wouldn't happen so thoroughly in the short (geologically speaking) time frame set forth in the show.
I'm really liking the second season.

I'm pretty sure the building that Lexa rules from or rather the skyscraper, is a building located in Los Angeles (US Bank Tower). Which kind of doesn't make sense as the ocean never seems to be shown in the show. Unless they want us to believe that the world got so fucked up the oceans receded or some bs like that.

This show is kind of a show I'm embarrassed to say I like. Season 1 was trash, the premise was the only reason I continued to watch. Season 2 was much better. Season 3 is about the same quality as season2.

I would sort of liken this show to walking dead. The acting can be bad at times, there are plot holes, and lazy writing (such as how are they supposed to be getting to the top of the 70 story building? There is no power, so no elevator. Are they taking the stairs up and down 900 feet each time?), but overall it is entertaining as long as you don't take it too seriously.

Edit - apologies I just looked it up you are correct it is supposed to be based near Washington dc. I agree with you the geography is drastically incorrect.

Last edited:
I just started watching, I gave up on arrow and flash. arrow was good for 2 seasons.

I'm betting the AI creature picks clarke as the new commander and a shit storm ensues.

Anyone else feel bad for murphy? thats like the 3rd or 4th time he's been tortured. His character is starting to grow on me.

Havent checked out Fear The Walking Dead yet, but I agree I prefer Lexa in her trikru warrior outfit and as a badass chick. Not sure if I can handle kind of cute country girl screaming and crying all the time on FTWD?
If you wanna start The 100 because of her thats perfect because she isnt on the first shitty episodes, she joins the show later.

That being said: :(:eek:

I'm betting the AI creature picks clarke as the new commander and a shit storm ensues.

Anyone else feel bad for murphy? thats like the 3rd or 4th time he's been tortured. His character is starting to grow on me.
Murphy seems to be a perpetual loser. Always chhoses the wrong side, always makes the worst decisions. Dude needs to make some life changes for real.
I also thought the AI would choose Clarke.

Goddamn, I forgot all about this show. I'll need to watch the last couple of episodes from season 2.

I'm pleased that I don't need to feel bad about liking Eliza Cotter-Taylor anymore. I did not feel good about my feelings towards her when she was in Neighbours ...

So is Clarke just Peter Parker at this point?

Have sex with her, and then die?

Not necessarily. The blonde from the trading outpost only got the ever-living shit kicked out of her by a bounty hunter, but she lived.

But 2 dead out of 3 are still not good stats.

Not necessarily. The blonde from the trading outpost only got the ever-living shit kicked out of her by a bounty hunter, but she lived.

But 2 dead out of 3 are still not good stats.
I'd roll that dice.

I must be the only person who does not find Clarke all that hot. I mean, yeah, she is hot. But there is just something about her that holds her back from my hit with a 1000 suns list.

Who wouldn't?

sexy-eliza-taylor-wallpapers-hd.jpg

eliza-taylor-the-100-clarke-hd-duvar-kac49fc4b1dc4b1.jpg

eliza_taylor_bello_magazine3.jpg

Speak for yourself, brah.

With a mere 1/3 chance of survival, Clarke's not worth it.

I'm all about Raven, Lexa and ALIE. Erica Cerra is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Speak for yourself, brah.

With a mere 1/3 chance of survival, Clarke's not worth it.

I'm all about Raven, Lexa and ALIE. Erica Cerra is just ridiculous.
Raven is hot but her character has been a whiny little baby ever since she got to the ground. It's kind of a turn off.

Lexa - hell yes.

alie? meh. Decent.

So much going on in this last episode. Like a post apocalyptic Game Of Thrones without the nudity :( or dragons. Pike has got to go down.

I missed an episode. What happened to Pike?
Also, this show will off a major character with no hesitation.

Back