the 2 beasts from the bible

I've never heard a theist claim they don't know if god exists.

No you idiot I was referring to proof by the atheists. Let me try to put it so a child would understand. Atheists want proof that God exists. You say, 'Not knowing is a valid answer to a lot of questions'. Ok, than I'll say that I don't know how to prove God's existence, and you'll say, 'Oh, ok.'

Things happen based on the initial set of physical conditions the big bang set up. That's a pretty powerful realization. It destroys the notion of creation as theists use it.

You don't have to tell me how the theory works. I learned it high school. From your link:

"Although there are several different theories about the origins of the universe, the Big Bang theory is the prevalent one because no other model is as good at explaining everything in the universe. The Big Bang theory isn't perfect, but it's the best we've got. Scientists believe our universe comes from a singularity. Scientists don't actually know where this singularity came from or exactly what it is, but they do know that a singularity is an infinitely small, hot area of infinite pressure and density."

How convenient isn't it? Not perfect, and they don't know where it came from or what it is. That leaves a lot of open questions. Well, theists don't know where God came from either, but they sure do know what it is and is not. 'It destroys the notion of creation.' It does not destroy shit, in fact it gives more proof to the existence of God. Same conclusion that Einstein arrived at.

No you idiot I was referring to proof by the atheists. Let me try to put it so a child would understand. Atheists want proof that God exists. You say, 'Not knowing is a valid answer to a lot of questions'. Ok, than I'll say that I don't know how to prove God's existence, and you'll say, 'Oh, ok.'

Atheism is the rejection of belief in gods. Just like you are unconvinced of Shiva, Thor, Zeus, etc... Atheists are unconvinced of all the gods you reject +1 god further. The default position when the answer is "I don't know" is to not believe. No different than rejecting belief in the loch ness monster or fairies.

You don't have to tell me how the theory works. I learned it high school.

If you know the theory you wouldn't ask "who created the big bang" ?

"Although there are several different theories about the origins of the universe, the Big Bang theory is the prevalent one because no other model is as good at explaining everything in the universe. The Big Bang theory isn't perfect, but it's the best we've got. Scientists believe our universe comes from a singularity. Scientists don't actually know where this singularity came from or exactly what it is, but they do know that a singularity is an infinitely small, hot area of infinite pressure and density."

Like I said earlier the trigger is unknown. Again why did you ask this if you knew the answer already?

How convenient isn't it? Not perfect, and they don't know where it came from or what it is. That leaves a lot of open questions. Well, theists don't know where God came from either, but they sure do know what it is and is not. 'It destroys the notion of creation.' It does not destroy shit, in fact it gives more proof to the existence of God. Same conclusion that Einstein arrived at.

Not at all. We have evidence of the big bang, (red shift). There is nothing proving god, so the entire notion of a creator is relegated to myth.

Don’t get it wrong, it’s about the end times, but the way it’s painted is really different. There is no violent battle on earth, no political violence... it was meant to show the humble power of the Lamb, that god was going to do something about persecution.
Tough to clarify what it means for Christians today. I suppose Christ’s return is still expected, but the details of the book give Christians political and ethical mandates.
Now you are confusing me, as your last post said it was about rome... Several things i have read on it suggest the same thing.

Atheism is the rejection of belief in gods. Just like you are unconvinced of Shiva, Thor, Zeus, etc... Atheists are unconvinced of all the gods you reject +1 god further. The default position when the answer is "I don't know" is to not believe. No different than rejecting belief in the loch ness monster or fairies.

If you know the theory you wouldn't ask "who created the big bang" ?

Like I said earlier the trigger is unknown. Again why did you ask this if you knew the answer already?

Not at all. We have evidence of the big bang, (red shift). There is nothing proving god, so the entire notion of a creator is relegated to myth.
Why are we talking about the Big bang theory? I thought that it had been recently discarded in favor of a different theory. This is one of the articles i found on it. I am short on time, so i cant find any more in depth ones. https://www.livescience.com/49958-theory-no-big-bang.html

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what or who created the 'Big Bang'. I know you are one of the bright ones because you were involved in the H3 discussion.

Creation is a way to try to make sense of something we don't understand. It's like illusions that appear to be magic until it is explained or shown how they are accomplished. My problem with everything having to be created is who created the creator. If a creator can just exist out of nothing, why can't everything else?

What the fuck are you talking about? Where is this information coming from? Not the Bible, I can tell you that. The only beast in the Bible came from heaven and was an angel at one time - Lucifer.

Wand might have advanced in the OWGP against CC if this dude was teaching him how to throw the straight right.

Was I talking to you? See, there you go again, answering someone else's question. This was a question for 'ralphc1'. The topic is a little above your IQ level. "Not knowing is a valid answer to a lot of questions." Really? You just said that 'not knowing' is not a valid answer for God's existence. Which one is it?

Someone was saying that something had to have created God. So, I was saying something must have created the 'Big Bang'. So, it works for the 'Big Bang' but not for God. How convenient. Yeah, man created God alright...

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Every society has had it's own version of creation and a god or gods. If there is a god it seems to me that every god and every creation story would be the same. Most societies had several gods who they thought controlled different parts of their environment or lives.

Yeah, sorry mang. It’s Job in English.

That guy who got his family killed, House burned down etc.

So you mean the man that, according to the story, God tortured for years, possibly centuries so Job could prove he had faith in the psychopath that tortured him.

So you mean the man that, according to the story, God tortured for years, possibly centuries so Job could prove he had faith in the psychopath that tortured him.
Yep, that one.

Wait theres dragons in the bible?

Jesus better hop on that thing and dracarys some infidels or thats a waste of a perfectly good dragon

Yes there are dragons in the bible. There were also Dinosaurs millions of years ago. Your not very smart are you.

It is easy to jump on the bandwagon and join the "too cool for school" club and ridicule the bible.

People need to bear in mind that there are many, many positive messages and lessons to be learned form the bible.

If people could simply be more charitable, honest, and respectful, imagine the improvements there would be in society.
Instead of following these messages, we cherry pick the negative parts of the bible and discard the rest of it.

Even though you are not a believer doesn't mean that you shouldn't abide be the rules.
I wish they would put God back in school.

I never said I don't believe in unicorns and necromancers.

Now you are confusing me, as your last post said it was about rome... Several things i have read on it suggest the same thing.
It is about about Rome’s persecution of Christians... but the author also felt Jesus was coming back and that the judgement was gonna come real soon

No, you are changing the subject. We are still in the "Big Bang" theory. Again, you fail to explain the 'how' and 'why' of the 'Big Bang'. Explain that to me and than we can go back to talking about God.

If you know the theory you wouldn't ask "who created the big bang"?

I know part of the theory. I want you and the scientists to explain to me the 'how' and 'why' of the 'Big Bang'.

'Red shit', sorry, 'red shift' is nothing more than the expansion of the universe. Actually you are wrong, the universe is contracting. 'The Big Crunch' hypothesis is a symmetric view of the ultimate fate of the universe. Just as the 'Big Bang' started as a cosmological expansion, this theory assumes that the average density of the universe will be enough to stop its expansion and begin contracting. Again, a hypothesis just like the 'Big Bang'.

You try to sound so intelligent. Reminds me of this guy from Harvard (the one with the pony tail) - 'Good Will Hunting'.

Last edited:
We are still in the "Big Bang" theory. Again, you fail to explain the 'how' and 'why' of the 'Big Bang'. Explain that to me and than we can go back to talking about God.

There isn't an answer for that question at the moment. Why do you keep asking for an answer that doesn't exist?

Back