The 2 Biggest Detriments to African Americans: Integration and Immigration

Not really. Mexicans are native here so no. Blacks were force to come here. Maybe Asians and others.

No one is forced to stay.

The US is essentially run by Europeans and that is where Hispanic migrants want to be. Mexico on the other hand is an unmitigated massacre zone. If whites are so evil then why migrate to where the population is mostly white? For one it's a whole lot safer.

Last edited:
100% of African Americans were in fact immigrants just like 100% of Europeans were in fact immigrants. So those 97% you speak of are descended from immigrants.

Please do tell how useless the natives were and did not significantly help the Europeans "build" the country.

Someone doesn't understand the concept of settling and building.

@panamaican
I read some crap where you are talking about tcbk is too down on blacks and won't look for the successful people who are easy to find.
Why don't you start worrying about per capita analysis again?
Black people are way more violent and they are less successful per capita.
Everything tcbk said is true and you are the whiner.

What is your point regarding per capita analysis since I've never ignored it? I don't think it's as informative as you do since there is usually more to the numbers.

No one is forced to stay.

The US is essentially run by Europeans and that is where Hispanic migrants want to be. Mexico on the other hand is an unmitigated massacre zone. If whites are so evil then why migrate to where the population is mostly white? For one it's a whole lot safer.

Again, the whole west was practically Mexico.. so why dis whites migrate from the east to west? I can make the same argument.

So blacks now have the choice to go back to Africa you say? Are they going to be finacially paid to do so since their ancestor made white ancestors rich for 100 of years? I mean they transported them from Africa to be slaves and fill their pockets.

Again, the whole west was practically Mexico.. so why dis whites migrate from the east to west? I can make the same argument.

So blacks now have the choice to go back to Africa you say? Are they going to be finacially paid to do so since their ancestor made white ancestors rich for 100 of years? I mean they transported them from Africa to be slaves and fill their pockets.

It makes no difference. If Mexico still owned the western part of US they'd still be fleeing it to this very day. We now know who was ultimately able to make something of their country and who wasn't. What do they always say? They are coming here for a better way of life. Apparently that does not exist in Mexico. Whose fault is that? Ironically, if all of Mexico had been invaded it would have become a much better place altogether.

Just as soon as African-Americans sue their own ancestors for selling them in to slavery in the first place. Look at what is happening in Africa today. Black leaders steal land from white farmers and then are forced to beg them to come back after billions of dollars are lost and starvation occurs.

http://yourblackworld.net/2013/07/22/african-king-apologizes-for-africas-role-in-slavery/

African King Apologizes for Africa’s Role in Slavery

https://qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/

Mugabe is asking back the white farmers he chased away

Integration

Integration is a process that dilutes our resources, our wealth, our identity, our communities, and our power structure. African Americans are the only group in this country that doesn't understand this. We are the only group that still pursues this failed notion of integrating into white society, white wealth, and the white power structure. Hispanics and Asians do not do this. They spend their energy pooling their resources together to create their own wealth, their own culture, their own communities, and ultimately their own power base. As their positions and power becomes increasingly threatened you are seeing more and more Whites focus on this as well both in America and in Europe. Yet we African Americans are still stuck in this paradigm where we think the path to equality and prosperity is through social justice and acceptance by the existing power structure. WE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS(well the white liberal as well) and it's done absolutely nothing for us. We are about to go from 2nd behind whites in terms of wealth, population, and ownership to number 4 behind Whites, Asians, and Hispanics.

By opposing integration that does not mean I am embracing segregation or separation. And I'm certainly not advocating any kind of hate or racism. Instead I am advocating aggregation. The only way for blacks to ever achieve any sense of equality and prosperity we must aggregate our resources, our culture, and our communities.

Immigration

Immigration is another process that is further diluting the resources, wealth, identity, communities, and power structure of African Americans. For some reason we insist on identifying with immigrants when no group of immigrants identify with us. In fact they largely have open disdain for us. Yet we allow them to wrap themselves in our history and struggle in this country in order for them to prosper. We don't understand that we ourselves are NOT immigrants. We are part of the original group of settlers and founders who were here from the beginning and built this country. We should be against DACA, sanctuary cities, and this never ending influx of immigrants legal or otherwise. Why? Because they are competing directly with us and are supplanting us and our position in this country. They are making gains and taking ground not just from white society but from us as well.

As this continues and groups like Hispanics and Asians continue to grow and gain power and footholds in this country they will not be afflicted by the same guilt that white people are. They have no obligation or care about black plight. We will not be able to shame them into accepting us, giving us opportunities, giving us wealth and token positions of power. And as whites start to focus on their own survival and positions in this country they will care less and less about that as well. We African Americans will become the permanent underclass in this country and we won't be able to lean on past injustices to make gains socially and economically. We will be truly and totally marginalized, kept poor, and treated like dirt. We will once again begin to face real oppression and real hate.

I respect the Richard Spencers and David Dukes of the world that make no excuses for their agenda of white supremacy much more than your soft conservatives or white liberals. When whites are open and clear about their goals and agenda it clearly outlines the rules of the game. It allows us to begin playing the game ourselves. It leaves us with no illusions and no excuses about who we are and our position in society.

Thoughts?
lol you piece of garbage. your people are most definitely immigrants. You came here on this land against the will of us indigenous people and helped the white people rape, slaughter , and steal our land. You didnt found this country because you werent even citizens( sound familiar) of it for a good chunk of its history.I know many mexican americans of indigenous descent whose family was here before the united states even existed and don't forget Mexican Americans were made into citizens before you people were. so no you were not here since the beginning and you definitely werent here before natives.

Whats ironic is that if you were around in the early days of this country you would probably be working in the fields as chattle, knowing your white master was raping your mother or sister and doing nothing about it. If you want to glamorize that I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
lol you piece of garbage. your people are most definitely immigrants. You came here on this land against the will of us indigenous people and helped the white people rape, slaughter , and steal our land. You didnt found this country because you werent even citizens( sound familiar) of it for a good chunk of its history.I know many mexican americans of indigenous descent whose family was here before the united states even existed and don't forget Mexican Americans were made into citizens before you people were. so no you were not here since the beginning and you definitely werent here before us.

Whats ironic is that if you were around in the early days of this country you would probably be working in the fields as chattle, knowing your white master was raping your mother or sister and doing nothing about it. If you want to glamorize that I feel sorry for you.

Taking over another's land isn't called immigration lol...its called conquering. Immigration is when you join an existing country not take the whole thing over, destroy it, and create your own. That's called conquering and settling.

The country I'm referring to is called the United States of America. Not Mexico and not whatever Native American society was here. My people were here at the very beginning of the United States of America. We didn't immigrate to it...we built it and defended it. And all African Americans descend from the original people of this country. We are not immigrants. 11-30 million of Mexican Americans are however immigrants.

Interesting thread OP. Integration? Asians Integrate and they succeed. Do you work with successful Asians? I do, and they are fully "integrated" engineers earning $90-140k a year. They play the "white" game and win at life. Their grandparents or parents came to the US, married, and had kids named Michael, Sarah, Kevin, Renee or some other familiar "white" name. Parents oversee their children's education. They have their kids enrolled in Key Club, Chess Club, Debate, etc. The kids graduate HS, and go on to College. They settle down and repeat the process. The successful Asians that I work with live in majority white neighborhoods with minimal to zero crime rate. "Chinatown" settlement areas have been around longer than I have. Yes, they keep their own culture, way of life, language, etc but that is the old way and it kept its people poor and victimized. Jewish people have largely been successful whether they "integrate" into non Jewish culture or not but there are obvious reasons for that. Integration allows people to meet, serve, sell to, and profit from more people. It makes sense IMO.

In the US, blacks need to do a few things to succeed which should be common sense.

1) Don't have kids out of wedlock. Kids in single parent homes start off with more against them than those in a dual parent household with 2 loving parents who give a damn. The majority of black children are born into single parent (Female led) households with an income under $25,000. The average median income of a 2 parent household (any race) is over $80,000.

2) Focus on education. Blacks drop out of High Shool at a rate roughly 5 times that of whites. You won't have businesses started by people who can't handle intermediate math or read at a H.S. level.

3) Value life and "Christian style" morals. The murder rate is about 4x the National Average among blacks. If your kids aren't sure that they'll live to see age 21, do you think they're going to be able to focus on education? Do you think their business will succeed in an area where businesses get robbed? Do you think a business can survive in an area where people fear for their safety?

4) Stop feeding into and off of a garbage culture of the Inner Cities. If you put MLK in front of today's blacks I don't think he would be popular. He was well dressed, well spoken, and a Baptist Minister who spoke of love, faith, and spoke against violence and rioting.

5) Take hold of your destiny and be accountable for your actions and lot in life. Nobody is forcing you to pick up a gun, to sell drugs, to continue to live in your violent neighborhood. Can't afford College?Get a grant, apply for scholarships, or join the military. Humans have free will and as an adult we make our own choices.

Your point concerning immigration makes sense to me. I'm white and have wondered why Blacks seem to vote against their best interests. I hate the two party system, but I believe Democrats with liberal policies have hurt Blacks by bringing direct competition in to the areas that are / were Black majority. The majority of whites want Blacks to succeed. No lie. It's in everybody's best interest if your neighbor is educated, moral, and has no want / need to turn to anything besides their job for the necessities and luxuries of life. Before blacks can be successful they need to (as do all people) have to have honest discussion about why their lives and communities are the way they are. In the US you are born poor and die poor because your parents made shitty decsions and you did too.

Taking over another's land isn't called immigration lol...its called conquering. Immigration is when you join an existing country not take the whole thing over, destroy it, and create your own. That's called conquering and settling.

The country I'm referring to is called the United States of America. Not Mexico and not whatever Native American society was here. My people were here at the very beginning of the United States of America. We didn't immigrate to it...we built it and defended it. And all African Americans descend from the original people of this country. We are not immigrants. 11-30 million of Mexican Americans are however immigrants.

What ever makes you feel better brah...but that bit of willful ignorance isn't even the point I have a problem with. Your stance that African Americans should oppose Hispanic and Asian Immigration because it is somehow displacing the African American Community and relegating them to some lower social status is a right wing ethno nationalist talking point that you are buying into.

Agree with the rest of your OP though that the African American Community needs to move past the SJW movement that has seemingly stagnated. Some self determination would help them make the next leap; which is the same for Hispanics in the US as well.

What ever makes you feel better brah...but that bit of willful ignorance isn't even the point I have a problem with. Your stance that African Americans should oppose Hispanic and Asian Immigration because it is somehow displacing the African American Community and relegating them to some lower social status is a right wing ethno nationalist talking point that you are buying into.

Agree with the rest of your OP though that the African American Community needs to move past the SJW movement that has seemingly stagnated. Some self determination would help them make the next leap; which is the same for Hispanics in the US as well.

Actually it's a Hispanic/Asian/White ethno nationalist stance. We're the only ones who don't think and operate that way. The rest of you guys do and you prosper because of it. It's time we get in the game.

Interesting thread OP. Integration? Asians Integrate and they succeed. Do you work with successful Asians? I do, and they are fully "integrated" engineers earning $90-140k a year. They play the "white" game and win at life. Their grandparents or parents came to the US, married, and had kids named Michael, Sarah, Kevin, Renee or some other familiar "white" name. Parents oversee their children's education. They have their kids enrolled in Key Club, Chess Club, Debate, etc. The kids graduate HS, and go on to College. They settle down and repeat the process. The successful Asians that I work with live in majority white neighborhoods with minimal to zero crime rate. "Chinatown" settlement areas have been around longer than I have. Yes, they keep their own culture, way of life, language, etc but that is the old way and it kept its people poor and victimized. Jewish people have largely been successful whether they "integrate" into non Jewish culture or not but there are obvious reasons for that. Integration allows people to meet, serve, sell to, and profit from more people. It makes sense IMO.

In the US, blacks need to do a few things to succeed which should be common sense.

1) Don't have kids out of wedlock. Kids in single parent homes start off with more against them than those in a dual parent household with 2 loving parents who give a damn. The majority of black children are born into single parent (Female led) households with an income under $25,000. The average median income of a 2 parent household (any race) is over $80,000.

2) Focus on education. Blacks drop out of High Shool at a rate roughly 5 times that of whites. You won't have businesses started by people who can't handle intermediate math or read at a H.S. level.

3) Value life and "Christian style" morals. The murder rate is about 4x the National Average among blacks. If your kids aren't sure that they'll live to see age 21, do you think they're going to be able to focus on education? Do you think their business will succeed in an area where businesses get robbed? Do you think a business can survive in an area where people fear for their safety?

4) Stop feeding into and off of a garbage culture of the Inner Cities. If you put MLK in front of today's blacks I don't think he would be popular. He was well dressed, well spoken, and a Baptist Minister who spoke of love, faith, and spoke against violence and rioting.

5) Take hold of your destiny and be accountable for your actions and lot in life. Nobody is forcing you to pick up a gun, to sell drugs, to continue to live in your violent neighborhood. Can't afford College?Get a grant, apply for scholarships, or join the military. Humans have free will and as an adult we make our own choices.

Your point concerning immigration makes sense to me. I'm white and have wondered why Blacks seem to vote against their best interests. I hate the two party system, but I believe Democrats with liberal policies have hurt Blacks by bringing direct competition in to the areas that are / were Black majority. The majority of whites want Blacks to succeed. No lie. It's in everybody's best interest if your neighbor is educated, moral, and has no want / need to turn to anything besides their job for the necessities and luxuries of life. Before blacks can be successful they need to (as do all people) have to have honest discussion about why their lives and communities are the way they are. In the US you are born poor and die poor because your parents made shitty decsions and you did too.

I don't think you quite understand what I mean by integration. It doesn't mean simply working alongside whites or following their blueprint for success.

You werent American citizens until 1868. Your people werent building this country as an equal to white men or as american citizens, you were working as imported foreign objects that were owned.You didnt help conquer this land until after you were freed, 200+ years after whites started settling here. Before that you were brought as immigrant slaves to this country. The slave trade didnt officially end until 1808, that means black slaves were immigrating here decades AFTER independence to the US, another country.

Also building this country and defending it is not something distinct to African and Non hispanic Americans. Bernardo de Galvez, Jorge Farragut, and Francisco de Miranda all fought in the revolutionary war along with other hispanic soldiers. I know many mexican americans who have ancestors who fought in the civil war,wwi , wwii,korea, and vietnam. So stop trying to make hispanics foreign or suggest they don't have just as long a history fighting for this country as you do.http://www.pewhispanic.org/files/reports/17.3.pdf

Also,I know what country you were referring too, and the fact is that mexican americans were full american citizens before your people were. NOWHERE in my post did I talk about Mexico. The current mexican american population is 35,797,080- show me a source that say up to 30 million are born in mexico. I think you are probably lying because as of 2012, 22 million mexican americans were born in the us.

No not all blacks are descended from the original people of this country. thats a lie. Chris rock for example is 0% native as shown in the Henry Luis Gates documentary here

I hear alot of black people say that they are native, but it is mostly just folk lore to explain their mixed raced ancestry from being raped by white people

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans

The fact is that african americans are generally not recognized by natives or the us government as native, so the small amount of dna some of you have means nothing.

Last edited:
I don't think you quite understand what I mean by integration. It doesn't mean simply working alongside whites or following their blueprint for success.

Could you elaborate more on what you mean by integration?

You werent American citizens until 1868. Your people werent building this country as an equal to white men or as american citizens, you were working as imported foreign objects that were owned.You didnt help conquer this land until after you were freed, 200+ years after whites started settling here. Before that you were brought as immigrant slaves to this country. The slave trade didnt officially end until 1808, that means black slaves were immigrating here decades AFTER independence to the US, another country.

You dont' seem to get it. I'm not claiming that we were original citizens and not slaves. I'm saying that we were here from the beginning and that we helped build this country and fight all of its wars. That makes us not immigrants but original peoples of this country.

That is unless you yourself still don't count African slaves as people? Think about what you're arguing here. You are actually arguing that because the United States looked at us as chattel at the time that we actually were chattel and not people. Is that your argument?

Also building this country and defending it is not something distinct to African and Non hispanic Americans. Bernardo de Galvez, Jorge Farragut, and Francisco de Miranda all fought in the revolutionary war along with other hispanic soldiers. I know many mexican americans who have ancestors who fought in the civil war,wwi , wwii,korea, and vietnam. So stop trying to make hispanics foreign or suggest they don't have just as long a history fighting for this country as you do.http://www.pewhispanic.org/files/reports/17.3.pdf

I don't mean to suggest there were no people of Mexican descent who were here from the beginning. My only argument is that there are millions...and millions...and millions of Mexicans who have since come here as immigrants and it makes no sense for us African Americans to identify with them the way we do. I mean its not like they identify with us.

Also,I know what country you were referring too, and the fact is that mexican americans were full american citizens before your people were. NOWHERE in my post did I talk about Mexico. The current mexican american population is 35,797,080- show me a source that say up to 30 million are born in mexico. I think you are probably lying because as of 2012, 22 million mexican americans were born in the us.

Well i need to clarify that when I say 11-30 million I'm only referring to illegal immigrants. So when you count legal immigrants that number is even higher.

But as to your source. From 2005...

http://www.steinreport.com/BearStearnsStudy.pdf

1. The number of illegal immigrants in the United States may be as high as 20 million people, more than double the official 9 million people estimated by the Census Bureau.

2. The total number of legalized immigrants entering The United States since 1990 has averaged 962,000 per year. Several credible studies indicate that the number of illegal entries has recently crept up to 3 million per year, triple the authorized figure.

3. Undocumented immigrants are gaining a larger share of the job market, and hold approximately 12 to 15 million jobs in the United States (8% of the employed) 1 Asset Management

4. Four to six million jobs have shifted to the underground market, as small businesses take advantage of the vulnerability of illegal residents.

5. In addition to circumventing the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, many employers of illegal workers have taken to using unrecorded revenue receipts. Employer enforcement has succumbed to political pressure.

6. Cell phones, internet and low-cost travel have allowed immigrants easier illegal access to the United States and increased their ability to find employment and circumvent immigration laws.

Now obviously it says 20 million and not 30 but it was also from 12 years ago. That number has certainly swelled significantly. And the methodology and data they use is a bit more solid and reliable than the Census Bureau and Pew Research Center.

No not all blacks are descended from the original people of this country. thats a lie. Chris rock for example is 0% native as shown in the Henry Luis Gates documentary here

I hear alot of black people say that they are native, but it is mostly just folk lore to explain their mixed raced ancestry from being raped by white people

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans

From your link...

The average African-American genome, for example, is 73.2% African, 24% European, and 0.8% Native American.

Where do you think that 73.2% African comes from? Was there some significant migration of Africans to the United States that I am unaware of? Of course not. That 73.2% comes from the African population that was brought here at the beginning of the United States.

And yes we were raped by white people, who were not immigrants, which is why we have 24% European ancestry. The vast majority, over 90% I believe, of African Americans descend from African slaves and European slave owners...neither of which are immigrant groups.

The fact is that african americans are generally not recognized by natives or the us government as native, so the small amount of dna some of you have means nothing.

Again, what does that matter? The United States didn't even look at as people. But I would hope you would agree that we were. So if there are people who were here at the beginning of the country, helped build it, and defend it...wouldn't they be considered natives? Again, this is true only unless you don't view African slaves as people.

You dont' seem to get it. I'm not claiming that we were original citizens and not slaves. I'm saying that we were here from the beginning and that we helped build this country and fight all of its wars. That makes us not immigrants but original peoples of this country.

That is unless you yourself still don't count African slaves as people? Think about what you're arguing here. You are actually arguing that because the United States looked at us as chattel at the time that we actually were chattel and not people. Is that your argument?

I don't mean to suggest there were no people of Mexican descent who were here from the beginning. My only argument is that there are millions...and millions...and millions of Mexicans who have since come here as immigrants and it makes no sense for us African Americans to identify with them the way we do. I mean its not like they identify with us.

Well i need to clarify that when I say 11-30 million I'm only referring to illegal immigrants. So when you count legal immigrants that number is even higher.

But as to your source. From 2005...

http://www.steinreport.com/BearStearnsStudy.pdf

1. The number of illegal immigrants in the United States may be as high as 20 million people, more than double the official 9 million people estimated by the Census Bureau.

2. The total number of legalized immigrants entering The United States since 1990 has averaged 962,000 per year. Several credible studies indicate that the number of illegal entries has recently crept up to 3 million per year, triple the authorized figure.

3. Undocumented immigrants are gaining a larger share of the job market, and hold approximately 12 to 15 million jobs in the United States (8% of the employed) 1 Asset Management

4. Four to six million jobs have shifted to the underground market, as small businesses take advantage of the vulnerability of illegal residents.

5. In addition to circumventing the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, many employers of illegal workers have taken to using unrecorded revenue receipts. Employer enforcement has succumbed to political pressure.

6. Cell phones, internet and low-cost travel have allowed immigrants easier illegal access to the United States and increased their ability to find employment and circumvent immigration laws.

Now obviously it says 20 million and not 30 but it was also from 12 years ago. That number has certainly swelled significantly. And the methodology and data they use is a bit more solid and reliable than the Census Bureau and Pew Research Center.

From your link...

The average African-American genome, for example, is 73.2% African, 24% European, and 0.8% Native American.

Where do you think that 73.2% African comes from? Was there some significant migration of Africans to the United States that I am unaware of? Of course not. That 73.2% comes from the African population that was brought here at the beginning of the United States.

And yes we were raped by white people, who were not immigrants, which is why we have 24% European ancestry. The vast majority, over 90% I believe, of African Americans descend from African slaves and European slave owners...neither of which are immigrant groups.

Again, what does that matter? The United States didn't even look at as people. But I would hope you would agree that we were. So if there are people who were here at the beginning of the country, helped build it, and defend it...wouldn't they be considered natives? Again, this is true only unless you don't view African slaves as people.
ok i see what you are saying.

Could you elaborate more on what you mean by integration?

By integration I mean become part of white society, white establishment, white wealth, and the white power structure of which they would never have large scale ownership of.

Sure there are Asians and Hispanics that strive for this but there are large portions Asian and Hispanic populations that focus on building their own communities, own culture, own language, own wealth, own industry, and own power structure. They aggregate and pool their resources and as a group they prosper.

African Americans is the only group who almost exclusively still looks to gain token positions within white society, white establishments, white wealth, and the white power structure without building any of those things for ourselves. That should change.

It makes no difference. If Mexico still owned the western part of US they'd still be fleeing it to this very day. We now know who was ultimately able to make something of their country and who wasn't. What do they always say? They are coming here for a better way of life. Apparently that does not exist in Mexico. Whose fault is that? Ironically, if all of Mexico had been invaded it would have become a much better place altogether.

Just as soon as African-Americans sue their own ancestors for selling them in to slavery in the first place. Look at what is happening in Africa today. Black leaders steal land from white farmers and then are forced to beg them to come back after billions of dollars are lost and starvation occurs.

http://yourblackworld.net/2013/07/22/african-king-apologizes-for-africas-role-in-slavery/

Mexico was just find before whites invaded the west lol. So because blacks sold blacks in Aferica

Mexico and the west were just find before the invaders.

The slave trade through Africa sold slaves to europeans for weapons mainly. The europeans tricked the kings on many occasions to steal boat loads of slaves. Yes, some kings did sell slaves to europeans, buy thats because they wanted weapons and technologies to help them win wars between their own conflicts in Africa.

We saw that europeans to slavery to a whole new level in north America. Context means alot man lol.

Back