The 2 Biggest Detriments to African Americans: Integration and Immigration

Funny, I missed the poll of who the Comanche and the Apache hated more; was that before or after they surrendered to the US Army. Modern Day Mexicans are descended from Native Americans; whether or not they belonged to recognized tribes by the US Government is irrelevant. The original argument was that African Americans were natives; they are not and neither are the Euros. No amount of whitewashing is going to change that.

Weird how you think native Americans are a monolithic group

Weird you think whites are sainta lol.

You literally cannot understand the basic concepts people write down.

Take the Comanche, for instance. They raided and fought with the Mexicans constantly. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comanche–Mexico_Wars

The Apache constantly raided and clashed with Spanish and then Mexican forces as well, for about 250 years. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache–Mexico_Wars

The Mexican state governments did not take this depredation lying down, either. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalping#Mexico

In 1835, the government of Mexican state Sonora put a bounty on the Apache which, over time, evolved into a payment by the government of 100 pesos for each scalp of a male 14 or more years old. In 1837 the Mexican state of Chihuahua also offered a bounty on Apache scalps, 100 pesos per warrior, 50 pesos per woman, and 25 pesos per child.

It was so bad that the Apache would negotiate with Americans, but would never make deals with, or trust Mexican forces.

Funny, I missed the poll of who the Comanche and the Apache hated more; was that before or after they surrendered to the US Army. Modern Day Mexicans are descended from Native Americans; whether or not they belonged to recognized tribes by the US Government is irrelevant. The original argument was that African Americans were natives; they are not and neither are the Euros. No amount of whitewashing is going to change that.
And white spaniards. Pure natives hold little to no power in Mexico.

And white spaniards. Pure natives hold little to no power in Mexico.

And white spaniards and the pure natives have little to no power anywhere in Mexico, The United States, or Canada. Well that's if you don't count Elizabeth Warren and all the other true descendants of Native Americans in the U.S..

Coming in late to this but TCBK has a unique perspective on these things so I'll just share a couple thoughts.

Asians, Jews, the successful minorities, have integrated into the western power structure. They did not do so well by running 7-11s or stir fry shops in their own community. Half the IT consultants my brother uses in Toronto are asians mixing in and doing well by it.

David Duke, your new hero (ok a little hit deserved hit with teh jab here), ran a group called the NAAWP, sound familiar? He, and many white supremacists, as well as the alt right/light blah blah blah justify their BS constantly by saying that blacks do it too. So you want blacks to emulate a group that justifies its nationalism by saying it is just mirroring what blacks already do. Makes a lot of sense. Never mind the fact that successful whites have nothing to do with these WP tiki torch carrying losers.

Black lives matter, affirmative action, black history month, black studies, etc. All aimed at trying to create a black based identity and for the most part, one that instills pride and a social ethos. It already exists, it just has not been enough to solve the culteral issues the black community faces. It's certainly not a good justification for the relatively more successful white community to break out the citronella.

I get that the goal of this this convoluted story is to lay black issues at the feet of liberal america rather than the legacy of slavery and segregation but it's rather strained. At least you get to a somewhat reasonable economic conclusiom, but it's not clear what you saying is the solution except that blacks should be anti immigrant and anti liberal and subscribe to some vague economic bootstrap nationalism.

Real policy would talk about things like inner city infrastructure, policing, education, and yes regulatory / other reforms to support local business. This really just boils down to another set of team playing.

It's amusing how young conservatives are obsessed with prescribing how blacks should fix their problems, when there are large swathes of white America that aren't doing much better.

Where's all the threads about how rednecks and hillbillies from Kentucky and WV need to fix their broken culture?

Seriously, you know the ONLY demographic in America whose life expectancy is actually decreasing as we speak? Whites.

It's amusing how young conservatives are obsessed with prescribing how blacks should fix their problems, when there are large swathes of white America that aren't doing much better.

Where's all the threads about how rednecks and hillbillies from Kentucky and WV need to fix their broken culture?

Seriously, you know the ONLY demographic in America whose life expectancy is actually decreasing as we speak? Whites.

This is a great point- you need to tend your own garden first. Heroin and the wreckage it causes is enormous- 65,000 people died of overdoses last year, and its largely a European-American problem, and one that is quite personally painful to me and many others. What causes people to throw their lives away on this stuff? I worry that the answer is complex and not easily solvable, but I believe the beginning of an answer is that society has become transactional and people have become unmoored from tightly knit societies and the policing they used to bring.

I guess you already changed your stance on DACA?

Integration is the only way that things can improve.

I wish people would stop referring to it as "white establishment" - it is simply THE establishment.

Going against the grain has not and will not work.

Stop playing the victim card every three seconds and stop with the "us vs them" mentality.

But, but, but, white privilege. One minute we hear that whites become millionaires simply by waking up in the morning and being Caucasian. The next minute we are reminded that whites are struggling just as bad as everyone else. Can you pick a theme and stick to if for a while?

It's not about bashing the unfortunate. It's about the left brainwashing certain demographics in to believing that they cannot possibly be successful because of their skin color. It's a highly destructive form of anti-social conditioning. Some racial groups have now become addicted to self-victimization. If you are hopelessly committed to going nowhere in life then that is exactly where you will end up. That is the mantra of the left. "You can't do it on your own." "You need Hillary and Nancy Pelosi."

Last edited:
Back