The 2017 Heavies Awards - Best Poster of the Year, Final Round - Winner: Arm Barbarian

Who is the Best Poster of 2017?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went with arm barbarian. Even though he takes a ton of heat from people calling him a "like whore", I will say that those gifs can totally make my day. And I am not alone. How the hell do you think the guy gets likes? There is a reason why the DC thread has 2.6 million views. The majority of people come on here to talk about MMA, read someone's insight, hear some rumors, or whatnot. And if you can get a good laugh while doing so, that is just gravy.

Aside from all that, he is a pretty regular guy type poster.

I went with arm barbarian. Even though he takes a ton of heat from people calling him a "like whore", I will say that those gifs can totally make my day. And I am not alone. How the hell do you think the guy gets likes? There is a reason why the DC thread has 2.6 million views. The majority of people come on here to talk about MMA, read someone's insight, hear some rumors, or whatnot. And if you can get a good laugh while doing so, that is just gravy.

Aside from all that, he is a pretty regular guy type poster.

Thanks brother. And thanks to everyone in this thread for the mention & kind words.

Looking forward to an awesome year of fights ahead!!! Gonna be some crazy ones!

8rWSPVW.gif

Thanks brother. And thanks to everyone in this thread for the mention & kind words.

Looking forward to an awesome year of fights ahead!!! Gonna be some crazy ones!

8rWSPVW.gif

Holy shit
Its obvious you don't mean it & just fishing for likes

Geez

;)

This is just a goof. Nothing to get serious about (unless I missed the joke)

I was told the winner receives an official UFC Hot Dog Brander

thumb.aspx

But if that is not the case, then they can just take my name off the fucking list.

<4>

Arm Barbarian the fkn MAN, glad he's getting his recognition.

Arm Barbarian is a fantastic choice, but Typrune Goatley deserves so much more love. Almost always great posts, usually with just the right splash of humor thrown in.

Voted Frankie for all business stuff.

Wasn't this poll made already though?

I only recognize Substance Abuse so he gets my vote lol. It would be nice to meet the rest of the candidates, it's a shame im so busy lately. Good luck Sherbros.

Back