The 2017 Shonuf Award - Mod of the Year - Winner: Arkridge

Who is the Best Mod of 2017?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tenor.gif

@Kung Fu Tze is kind enough to post in my shitty threads. He's my guy.

But if one of you guys ever decides to reinstate my original account, I'll get down and drink the gravy.

@Kung Fu Tze number 1 pick. I wanted a similar Avatar, great movie add on top of that i pretty much agree with a lot of his fighter picks.

@Arkridge would probably be my number 2. Makes a lot of useful breaking news threads that i enjoy posting in.

Last edited:
Well, the poll exploded and now it's unlimited votes for everyone. Good luck and happy hunting.

Write-in vote for BWR Ultimate Shoop Mod

Don't care about your fucking rules and timelines

jJW9vrZ.jpg

@Arkridge via being the fastest reader and typer, imo.

@Augustus Caesar via high tier Jewish jams, imo.

@jeicex via near-autistic levels of knowledge and stat collecting, imo.

@Kung Fu Tze via being the realest [redacted] around, and best representative of the common Sherdogger (not the common Shertard). And for liking all my posts, imo.

I originally voted just Kung Fu Tze, but then I noticed Jeicex's cry for more votes and selected all of them, imo.

I gave one vote to all the mods.

Somehow, I wasn't banned this year - thanks bros.

JNhU5Tt.gif

EVERYONE GETS A VOTE!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!

Everyone on the list does incredible work and contributes to the forum in their own significant way, but I had to go with my boy @Jackonfire first.

Not only does he have a killer taste in music, but he literally took over for the Sherdog legend Shonuf and has been doing the lords work on fight nights.

@Arkridge has my second vote. If you want the latest news or match-ups in the MMA world, forget Sherdog.com main page, just follow his posts and you're guaranteed to be kept up to date.

@jeicex Is the man and I don't think you people realize the incredible amount of work he put into these awards. Do you know how hard it must have been for him to go through my post history and find something remotely funny? Well he did, and I applaud him for taking on that daunting task.

@Valhoven - Future admin. This man has made an impression in his short time as a mod, easily one of the friendliest, helpful and most welcoming members on the board.

@Slobodan for helping showing me the ropes and always being the first to help me when I have a question or concern.

Everyone on the list does incredible work and contributes to the forum in their own significant way, but I had to go with my boy @Jackonfire first.

Not only does he have a killer taste in music, but he literally took over for the Sherdog legend Shonuf and has been doing the lords work on fight nights.

@Arkridge has my second vote. If you want the latest news or match-ups in the MMA world, forget Sherdog.com main page, just follow his posts and you're guaranteed to be kept up to date.

@jeicex Is the man and I don't think you people realize the incredible amount of work he put into these awards. Do you know how hard it must have been for him to go through my post history and find something remotely funny? Well he did, and I applaud him for taking on that daunting task.

@Valhoven - Future admin. This man has made an impression in his short time as a mod, easily one of the friendliest, helpful and most welcoming members on the board.

@Slobodan for helping showing me the ropes and always being the first to help me when I have a question or concern.
Thanks man and well said for each vote!

Back