The 2017 Shooper Of the Year + Shoop Archive Thread. Post Your Shoops

2017 Shooper of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2FrAIrs.gif

RfWFIOC.gif
:meow:

There ya go. You just won this thread. So classic. Gonna use that one forever.

200.gif
Haha... thanx... but it was a team effort. I put the gif version on here that that we made. I like it more better. I didn't know how to put a gif on a gif before... but I watched some tutorialz & figured it out. :D

lEWtAeg.gif

Oh gawd! You and yer dang Easter Eggs hahaha! I looked for mine in the western gif forever and you had to tell me; felt like I'd disappointed my sensei!

mir-slaps-gib-with-words-gif.337493

Forgot all about the Giblert Emoji. Howzit brah?

Sz3CRQL.gif

Attachments

• mir-slaps-gib-with-words.gif
    mir-slaps-gib-with-words.gif
    331.9 KB · Views: 192
I heard the news from afar, and was saddened.

I still remember my last convo with him.

He let me know all my old photobucket links (probably the first 75% of my shoops) were dead.

I was saddened.

Oh, and I relish every moment I remember I downloaded all of his selfies...<45>

Edit: I was able to reupload my PB stuffon my cubeupload page. Had switched to that for uncompressed uploads and if shoopers are looking for that type of thing it's very simple and easy and consistent.

Yea a bunch of em are all dead. I jsut went searching for some of your stuff in the old Faber thread. Why do they do that? Get Imgur brah. I don't know if it's the best but you do have a one click download button so you can back them up every now and then.

Haha... thanx... but it was a team effort. I put the gif version on here that that we made. I like it more better. I didn't know how to put a gif on a gif before... but I watched some tutorialz & figured it out. :D

lEWtAeg.gif

Schwing!! Copy/paste frames brah. In the tut thread. I like to put the ones you are copying from in a folder first. That way if you have to transform them to make them bigger, smaller or w/e, you can just do the whole group at one. good work.

Hahaha!

It's good, tough 2017 but things are getting better.

You?

Doing my thing man. The Photoshop Contests (see my sig), been shooping fairly constantly for the past 3 months. Working on some new methods with @Myrddin Wild and I can tell you that we are getting super duper fast with these gifs... comparative of course as there is no "real" super duper fast method. :). Good Xmas for me. Having a friend visit from Cal and we go to his sister's house tonight for dinner. His family is Italian as can be, so we get home-made Ziti, and canolli's too. Haven't had a canolli in forever.

Wish I could pick 5 ppl, thanks guys for your hard work, keep em comming, Im ready !! Btw where is Jehannum, why his not on that list ?

Wish I could pick 5 ppl, thanks guys for your hard work, keep em comming, Im ready !! Btw where is Jehannum, why his not on that list ?
@Jehannum would have probably won, but the powers that be saw fit to ban him... So we had to leave him out, but he is sorely missed.

attachment.php

@Jehannum would have probably won, but the powers that be saw fit to ban him... So we had to leave him out, but he is sorely missed.

attachment.php
um... why was he banned ?, could anyone elaborate around it ?

um... why was he banned ?, could anyone elaborate around it ?
He posted a gif of a kid farting, which kind of looked like she was taking a shit and someone reported him, he got dubbed and because of infraction points he got an insta-ban.

Back