The 2017 Shooper Of the Year + Shoop Archive Thread. Post Your Shoops

2017 Shooper of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He posted a gif of a kid farting, which kind of looked like she was taking a shit and someone reported him, he got dubbed and because of infraction points he got an insta-ban.

damn... moderators can't unban him?, that's just stupid... he was one the best in the shop buisness... wow again. Fuck them for that... ps: ban me also ;> and someone should make thread: Free @Jehannum !.

damn... moderators can't unban him?, that's just stupid... he was one the best in the shop buisness... wow again. Fuck them for that... ps: ban me also ;> and someone should make thread: Free @Jehannum !.

It came at a bad time... There was some bullshit in the PMs and a bunch of prominent people got banned - he just happened to be caught up in it, but letting him back looks unlikely to me... He's on twitter though - @Jehannumma

So I am sitting here looking for a decent gif to "bump" this thread. didn't have to look far.

dLcWzwi.gif

Last edited:
The etch a sketch one is awesome!

Also you represented hard in the ill-advised thread I made the other day, and I salute you for that!
Its kinda good they deleted that thread. I was drunk and well on my way to taking it wayyyy too far haha.

I’ll never get those likes back though...

<mma1>

Its kinda good they deleted that thread. I was drunk and well on my way to taking it wayyyy too far haha.

<mma1>

I don't know bro... I still don't see what the problem was - I see what problems could have arisen, but it was all very light hearted from my perspective, I wasn't - being mean, it was just a funny idea to me. I was very drunk at the time anyway. I've got less votes now than I did before I made it as well, which is hilarious.

Not to worry though. We have the Jon Jones trial coming up, and that should give us something to remember.

I don't know bro... I still don't see what the problem was - I see what problems could have arisen, but it was all very light hearted from my perspective, I wasn't - being mean, it was just a funny idea to me. I was very drunk at the time anyway. I've got less votes now than I did before I made it as well, which is hilarious.

Not to worry though. We have the Jon Jones trial coming up, and that should give us something to remember.
If you make the thread I’ll be contributing for sure brotha man!

stipe-katy-perry-backpack-kid-big.gif

Last edited:
Love the facial expressions on Cyborg.

That can make or break a shoop. Always hard to find the right face, with the right lighting, the right angle, good resolution, decent exposure.. and then to top it off.. the right facial expression. Can take longer to find the right head than it can to make the shoop huh?

<mma1>

What happened? Good shoops BTW. I liked the bubble gum one. :)

27coMBY.gif

Great thread, great times - long may they live!

I voted Anung for some really belly laughs, but all Shoops are Good Shoops at the end of the day.

@Buff Would it be an idea to start all new Shoop threads in the Shoop sub forum?!

PicsArt is the greatest - this is probably my most pleasing effort

11F56DD4-8A0B-4903-B79E-43A02FF4D7B9.jpeg

I voted Anung for some really belly laughs, but all Shoops are Good Shoops at the end of the day.

@Buff Would it be an idea to start all new Shoop threads in the Shoop sub forum?!

View attachment 341101
Shoop threads go to Shoopville once they've run their course here... Nobody goes there!

View attachment 341101

you get 3 votes brah.

pedro_grande.jpg

Back