The 2017 Shooper Of the Year + Shoop Archive Thread. Post Your Shoops

2017 Shooper of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally I voted for @bigwaverider because he was the one that got me into shooping, and is my Sensei, and @dije1 for putting in the work on making the best shoop templates for the year - he made my.oersonak favourite shoop of the year as well... My third vote could have gone to lots of people but for now it's on @Doug22 because he really did save a lot of threads with his gifs.

One of my all time favourite shooping styles was @LouisBolanos - the man literally gave zero fucks. I aspire to be as evil as him one day... I how he's ok and that he comes back.

I mean look at these that he did:

giphy.gif

hycH6Cu.jpg

Last edited:
Personally I voted for @bigwaverider because he was the one that got me into shooping, and is my Sensei, and @dije1 for putting in the work on making the best shoop templates for the year... My third vote could have gone to lots of people but for now it's on @Doug22 because he really did save a lot of threads with his gifs.

One of my all time favourite shooping styles was @LouisBolanos - the man literally gave zero fucks. I aspire to be as evil as him one day... I how he's ok and that he comes back.

Don't you forget it!! Whacked in the head with my Photoshop paintbrush...
mir-cracks-buffs-skull-jpg.329985

Last edited:
Man I love you guys

Hey man, you've been.in every.thread putting the work in since thus time last year... Sometimes you posted the only gifs in threads.

Do me a big favour and dump some of your best stuff in this thread though? Would be great to get a 2017 museum going!

I think you got most of my best stuff from 2017 already, but here are some other ones that I liked.

giphy.gif

2i7u8o0.jpg

giphy.gif

nedsdead.jpg

cormier.jpg

test.jpg

2dbrsjd.jpg

Last edited:
Wow @ me being on that list. I'm seriously not worthy. I can't even make my own AVs...:oops: Thank you @Buff for thinking of me and for all the sympathy votes from my homies :D

If anyone gives a poop, this is my latest Photoshop. Won a Photoshop Contest with it by a wide margin. Really happy with the outcome. Took 40 hours of pure strain. Click the link if you would like to see how it was made. It's not really a tutorial, but it will give you an idea of how Chops like this are done. Something like this will max out an I7 @5GHZ, with 24GB of RAM, and a GTX 1060 6GB.

The Making of Fantasy Dragon

Dragons-2018-5a5eb28ead548_hires.jpg

Go fuck your mother, ya cunt.
HAHAHA!
That's what you have?
Back to the prelims dude.
Wait I'll bite....."No, you fuck your mother cunt cunt double cunt"
(That'll teach him)

Here are a couple more of mine (most are deleted once I make them so this is what I could salvage from my delete folder)
Damage.png

star_trek.png

greedo.png

violin.png

Donny_Quest.png

HAHAHA!
That's what you have?
Back to the prelims dude.
Wait I'll bite....."No, you fuck your mother cunt cunt double cunt"
(That'll teach him)

I knew it was coming! hahaha!

Alright so I made him a new avatar because he seems the type to enjoy en sald.

PicsArt_02-03-03.31.00.jpg

And a meme because he's a dick.

PicsArt_02-03-03.34.44.jpg

Hey @Buff. At the top of the poll it says "This poll will close on Feb 23, 2018 at 4:06 PM.". Don't you think 3 weeks of voting is excessive?

If anyone gives a poop, this is my latest Photoshop. Won a Photoshop Contest with it by a wide margin. Really happy with the outcome. Took 40 hours of pure strain. Click the link if you would like to see how it was made. It's not really a tutorial, but it will give you an idea of how Chops like this are done. Something like this will max out an I7 @5GHZ, with 24GB of RAM, and a GTX 1060 6GB.

The Making of Fantasy Dragon

Dragons-2018-5a5eb28ead548_hires.jpg

Awesome work, but what makes it so intensive on a computer? Is it the number of layers, resolution, etc?

Awesome work, but what makes it so intensive on a computer? Is it the number of layers, resolution, etc?

Yes and yes. It was about 25 megapixels (I had to resize it smaller for the competition) and so many hundreds of layers. And that's not even a "LARGE LARGE" one. You see you have like a single layer and maybe you have like 10 adjustment layers just for that layer... so it's like mega layers dude. Damn I sound like a surfer...

Hey @Buff. At the top of the poll it says "This poll will close on Feb 23, 2018 at 4:06 PM.". Don't you think 3 weeks of voting is excessive?
Yeah probably now that I think about it. I can't change that part now either.

Shit.

Back