• LouisBolanos

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Verace

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • KazDibiase

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow this is really cool. I was surprised just to be nominated. I guess sometimes as a shooper you don't know how you impact people here. Thanks to all the voters, posters, and contestants. Would like to thank @jei for keeping my head together this past year. Also thanks @BC for running the contest. I know the effort you put in. Shout outs to the Shoopers and Shoop fans of course.

victory-gif.191815

Last edited:
The best posters are the ones that actually discuss MMA and don't just post generic shit and post memes and GIFs on the first page to get likes. Ones that are not afraid to post 20 plus pages deep in a thread where the likes are hard to come by. Unfortunately, "best poster" always comes down to most well known, and thats the first page posters that never actually add anything meaningful. Personally i would say @JayE is the best poster, but most people don't know who he is because he doesn't go looking for likes
@JayE is one of the three best posters, and has been for as long as I’ve lurked and been a contributor. (Jay, have you finished your studies yet? Been ages since I asked)

Since Jay isn’t an option and since I’m late it’s purely academic. But @Flex Plexico and @FrontNakedChoke , you can add one each to your tallies from me.

Grats to @bigwaverider , well won dude.

Salute to Sherbro @bigwaverider congrats bro!

7btE.gif

Shoutout to the other sherbros for the noms.

I have literally never heard of the fucker.

Salute to Sherbro @bigwaverider congrats bro!

7btE.gif

Shoutout to the other sherbros for the noms.

Mahalo brother. I just made this for you. Not feeling too well so it's not really good work, but the thought was there. <---click the period for prizes but keep it hush for now.

9CEeX4U.gif

@bigwaverider ate the competition this year. Congrats!
picsart_12-16-10-02-49-jpg.489215

Haha best Photoshop all thread. Thanks MacG. That was real nice of you man.

I have literally never heard of the fucker.

I am literally part of EVERY single post you make. This is true. :D

<mma4> <----

Last edited:
Grats to @bigwaverider , well won dude.

Thanks Mr Piece. Now I am not known for my good memory due to hardware issues, but I seem to remember having a few PM conversations with you a while back. However going through my history, I can't find any. For some reason a Hendricks shoop comes to mind....

extremely well deserved

Thank you thank you thank you. :D

Congrats @bigwaverider , you're the man.

What ever happened to @LouisBolanos ?

TY. Used to talk to the brother every day like 400 times a day. Then he disappeared. This has happened several times, then he is back with a vengeance, then he disappears. I always worry about him when he is gone. He is part of the Shooper Foursome.

buff-and-bwr-louis-and-mw-jpg.488255

Why hasnt the mods made all of @bigwaverider 's gifs into choostable mma emoticons. This is #1 bullshit.

Why hasnt the mods made all of @bigwaverider 's gifs into choostable mma emoticons. This is #1 bullshit.

fM9n1Gt.gif

The emoticons are @Lethal's project. The last excuse he gave me was there was too many of them and more can't be added. I had to beg him to use the "2 Belt Cormier", he said "No", so I begged more and he said "Nope nope nope". Got on my hands and knees and grovelled like a dog. He liked that, and said yes. I don't even show them to him anymore, but he knows where the unofficial ones are. Gonna open them to the public soon anyways.

Fukkin' destroyed.

haha. @Willek probably has no clue. :D

fM9n1Gt.gif

The emoticons are @Lethal's project. The last excuse he gave me was there was too many of them and more can't be added. I had to beg him to use the "2 Belt Cormier", he said "No", so I begged more and he said "Nope nope nope". Got on my hands and knees and grovelled like a dog. He liked that, and said yes. I don't even show them to him anymore, but he knows where the unofficial ones are. Gonna open them to the public soon anyways.

haha. @Willek probably has no clue. :D

The internet is serious stuff.

BWR is the hero we deserve. Thrilled he won "Poster of the Year," he earned it. I'll see if I can put something together on my end to commemorate this, and no it won't be an MS Paint shoop (or will it?)

Back