Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Verace

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • KazDibiase

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes I have. How are things with you?
Great to hear! So are you done with framing (hope I have that right)? You were studying history IIRC, have you found good work in the field?

I’ve been unwell a fair bit lately. Also I had a really cool job working in developing markets around the Pacific, but lost that almost two months ago. It’s been pretty trying, to be honest. Still, it was a great experience and I have another job, just not an exciting one.

On the whole there’s still plenty to be grateful for. It’s my 7th wedding anniversary (don’t ask why I am spending time on Sherdog....) and my wife’s a great lady, kids are well, time off work across Christmas etc.

As well as they could be squeezed into a spackle bucket

;)
Took me a sec, not gonna lie. None of them will fit in that bucket anymore. Trying for number 5 at the moment, so maybe in future...?

Took me a sec, not gonna lie. None of them will fit in that bucket anymore. Trying for number 5 at the moment, so maybe in future...?

FIVE????

You are insane my man

Not for having 4+ kids, but because you didn't vote for me

j/k

;)

Bullshit. I demand a recount.

Congrats @bigwaverider and everyone on sherdog. You are all winners.

Congrats on the win @bigwaverider !

fM9n1Gt.gif

The emoticons are @Lethal's project. The last excuse he gave me was there was too many of them and more can't be added. I had to beg him to use the "2 Belt Cormier", he said "No", so I begged more and he said "Nope nope nope". Got on my hands and knees and grovelled like a dog. He liked that, and said yes. I don't even show them to him anymore, but he knows where the unofficial ones are. Gonna open them to the public soon anyways.

haha. @Willek probably has no clue. :D

Lol, I would have to start deleting some of the older MMA emojis that weren’t as popular if we wanted to continue adding new ones

Congrats to @bigwaverider, you deserve this bro.

Shoutout to @Arm Barbarian solid showing brother.

Props to @BC for putting in the work and making another awesome thread, not sure what your true agenda is here yet bud, but when I find out I'll be sure to expose you for a known troll.

Shoutout to all my fellow Sherbro nominees who make this place awesome.

aFPW4Xg.gif

Last edited:
Also thank you to the deluded 22 people that get some sort of sick pleasure out of my shit posting. You guys need help.

BWR is the hero we deserve. Thrilled he won "Poster of the Year," he earned it. I'll see if I can put something together on my end to commemorate this, and no it won't be an MS Paint shoop (or will it?)

200w.gif

I'm so used to Photoshopping/Shooping for others. It's nice to get one done from someone else from time to time. :D

The internet is serious stuff.

Haha your sig is GOLD!!!
"95% of my likes are from this hilarious BJ emoticon.<mma4>"

Bullshit. I demand a recount. Congrats @bigwaverider and everyone on sherdog. You are all winners.

T'anks wilKO. Yes we are all winners. I made a trophy for everyone.

participation-trophy-jpg.489421

Congrats on the win @bigwaverider !
Lol, I would have to start deleting some of the older MMA emojis that weren’t as popular if we wanted to continue adding new ones

Mahalo brother. Epic 2018 for the surfer dude. I understand your position on the emoji things, but I just like giving you shit. We are lucky to have what we have. I should just open the unofficial ones to everyone, but it will be hard to get ppl to know about them.

And for the record people, I did not exaggerate the "2 Belt Cormier" story one bit. @Lethal will confirm. :D

Attachments

• participation-trophy.jpg
    participation-trophy.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Thanks Mr Piece. Now I am not known for my good memory due to hardware issues, but I seem to remember having a few PM conversations with you a while back. However going through my history, I can't find any. For some reason a Hendricks shoop comes to mind....

Thank you thank you thank you. :D

You have a decent memory BWR, we did have just such a discussion. I can’t find it either. We’ve had a few interactions within threads over the years too.

FIVE????

You are insane my man

Not for having 4+ kids, but because you didn't vote for me

j/k

;)
Well I did list you in my nominations. But asking me to choose a favourite Sherdogger is like asking me to pick my favourite child.

I went with the debutantes for that reason.

Congrats to @bigwaverider, you deserve this bro.

Mahalo brother and thank you for your support. You're a good pal and a pleasure to be around. You have good energy and an awesome sense of humor. Makes my time here "more bettah" as we say in Hawaii.

200w.gif

You have a decent memory BWR, we did have just such a discussion. I can’t find it either. We’ve had a few interactions within threads over the years too.

It was one of those moments that question your sanity. I knew we used to talk a lot but a long time ago. Seems I haven't spoken to you much if any recently. That Hendricks Shoop was an adventure. I remember it being a huge PITA to do. If there is such thing as "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" in Photoshop, it was that shoop for sure. I struggled so hard, busted my ass, then no one liked it.. the end.

Well deserved @bigwaverider . Its good to see Sherdogers care about quality which is one of the many things you offer. Congratulations.

I voted for Inga, but @bigwaverider is also very deserving.

Great contributor, great poster. Congrats.

Back