Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Verace

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • KazDibiase

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why can't I see who everyone voted for?

I want to know who voted for who so I can disown a bunch of people.

I voted for @Soul On Ice and @BC

I would have voted for @LouisBolanos had he not vanished the forum. I just feel like it isnt cool if the winner is not around to receive the award though, but he is certainly deserving.

It seems like you can vote on yourself. Which i didnt. So the one vote i got was not mine! Yay!

Funny little anecdote: I was browsing through the forum with my 70 year old aunt on the phone when i found out id be one of the names in this thread, so i mentioned to her "hey aunt, remember i told you once that i spend a lot of time on this forum on the internet talking about MMA? I was just nominated for one of the best users this year, how about that".
It was hilarious to see how excited and congratulary she was. And im like "no no no aunt. this is really not the type of thing to be bragging about out there. you have no idea what that place is like". (but deep inside, i was actually kind of proud :oops:)

PS: Thanks BC for adding my quote to the OP, sorry i couldnt find anything myself. But you picked a great one. Couldnt have done it better.

Bd5FTDCCYAA8d9j.png

Thanks bud.

Auntie Verace has every right to be proud, you are a top shelf poster bud, this is a very important accomplishment, just being nominated myself I am putting this on my resume for future references.

There are way more posters I wish I could've voted for but I know there can only be 1!

I did not make the votes noticeable for that reason alone because everybody would turn in to Drake and cry in the car and be passive aggressive to those who did not vote for them.

Voted randomly because I don't recognise any of the nominees.

Not because I don't think they are worthy nominees. But because I'm not sad enough to remember usernames of forum posters.

I did not make the votes noticeable for that reason alone because everybody would turn in to Drake and cry in the car and be passive aggressive to those who did not vote for them.

Lol. Good call. Should have voted for myself.

<seedat>

Voted randomly because I don't recognise any of the nominees.

Not because I don't think they are worthy nominees. But because I'm not sad enough to remember usernames of forum posters.

U sound kewl bud

I'm very thankful to have got 1 vote. CHEERS!

Slightly dissappointed that I had to vote for myself to get one.

I'm very thankful to have got 1 vote. CHEERS!

Slightly dissappointed that I had to vote for myself to get one.

Hope you liked your brief little summary bud, that quote made me lol.

That’s the positivity I was talking about, Saint 315MMA will prosper next year, guaranteed.
:) , thank you bruv. God Willing !!

Hope you liked your brief little summary bud, that quote made me lol.

Oh, I liked it. And btw, thanks for putting some effort into this; it's obviously just all fun and games and doesn't really matter (that's what I need to tell myself to stay positive right now), but it's still a great representation of what Sherdog is all about: having fun, and making MMA great again.

I used all 6 of my votes for you.

Back