• LouisBolanos

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Verace

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • KazDibiase

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, I liked it. And btw, thanks for putting some effort into this; it's obviously just all fun and games and doesn't really matter (that's what I need to tell myself to stay positive right now), but it's still a great representation of what Sherdog is all about: having fun, and making MMA great again.

I actually dedicated my weekend to this to give all you wonderful Sherdog folks nominated the platform you deserve. It’s all light hearted fun and games though, and this was all actually a plot so I can gather every name of those who voted so I can report them.

b26.gif

my votes go for wilKO and wad (not a good poster and very deceptive, but I will still take him)

also I didn't post in the other thread, and I was going to, so thanks for the people that said my name, like @Buff , @TheIrishPsycho , @wilKO

honorary mention to soul on ice (funny), frankie (insightful), bwr (GOAT shooper) and louis (very funny guy. seems to be MIA..... not sure if we will ever see him anymore)

there are definitely other nice posters here too, but it would take a while to mention them and also to remember all of them. I think there a close to a good dozens of actual good posters here

my votes go for wilKO and wad (not a good poster and very deceptive, but I will still take him)

also I didn't post in the other thread, and I was going to, so thanks for the people that said my name, like @Buff , @TheIrishPsycho , @wilKO

honorary mention to soul on ice (funny), frankie (insightful), bwr (GOAT shooper) and louis (very funny guy. seems to be MIA..... not sure if we will ever see him anymore)

there are definitely other nice posters here too, but it would take a while to mention them and also to remember all of them. I think there a close to a good dozens of actual good posters here
Thanks

You are morbidly obese and mentally ill but I still like you

So there really are people here who know what others post and more important, care about what they post ??
I come here to leave some brainfarts and move on.
I don't even re-visit posts, cuz I don't care what others think of my brainfarts and I would delete the likes if I could.
I guess I'm to old, cuz I really don't get the popularity contest amongst total strangers.

So there really are people here who know what others post and more important, care about what they post ??
I come here to leave some brainfarts and move on.
I don't even re-visit posts, cuz I don't care what others think of my brainfarts and I would delete the likes if I could.
I guess I'm to old, cuz I really don't get the popularity contest amongst total strangers.

What was Sega genesis like when it was released?

What was Sega genesis like when it was released?

He wouldn't know, he bought it for his grand-newphew at the time. He just remembers having a hard time figuring out which RCA cable went in which socket, what with his colorblindness acting up and all.

1024px-Composite-cables.jpg

uncledenzel1.jpg

He wouldn't know, he bought it for his grand-newphew at the time. He just remembers having a hard time figuring out which RCA cable went in which socket, what with his colorblindness acting up and all.

1024px-Composite-cables.jpg

uncledenzel1.jpg

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

He frequently watched M*A*S*H during his retirement, but when it was not in syndication though.

After reading that list I'm thinking I really need to stop using my own words to be witty and instead start posting GIF's somebody else made. That way maybe I'll be n contention next year, lol.

Seriously though, while I've enjoyed my interactions with several of the names on this list I think my vote has to go to Frankie here.

Thank you for the words man

I did not make the votes noticeable for that reason alone because everybody would turn in to Drake and cry in the car and be passive aggressive to those who did not vote for them.

lol
Drake takes a shot out of nowhere

Did he do that?

Back