The 38 pills taken by 'world's 2nd-smartest man' to stay on top form - he admits most do nothing

Well, finish that memoir I guess. Less pills and transit to various gyms, more writing.

Homey is on that Joe Rogan supplement time, Joe has him beat though Joe takes over 50 supplements a day and even trt, hgh, and noortropics

What an absolute fuckwit. Looks like he hasnt seen the light of day for months.

How's he paying for the this pill habit if he's unemployed?

You being employed has no bearing on your wealth or the support you get from others.

If you were smarter than you are, you might arrange a situation where you don't have to work?

Not sure if better or worse than those morons who stay in university forever collecting degrees.

Knowledge is it's own reward.

Kinda want to show this loser to the alt right cretins that worship IQ.

Why is he a loser? I would suggest that your assessment as to whether someone has lost or succeeded is coloured by your own limits.

Well, finish that memoir I guess. Less pills and transit to various gyms, more writing.

Dude, what would be more fun than looking after yourself and writing down what you think at your leisure?

Dude, what would be more fun than looking after yourself and writing down what you think at your leisure?

Well, it sounds like he's set his primary goal, has all the time in the world to pursue it, and isn't really moving toward it very quickly. If something's going to come of all that IQ, he may as well produce it. But I don't care. If he wants to spend his days reinforcing OCD with 50 placebo pills every day, doesn't bother me.

Well, it sounds like he's set his primary goal, has all the time in the world to pursue it, and isn't really moving toward it very quickly. If something's going to come of all that IQ, he may as well produce it. But I don't care. If he wants to spend his days reinforcing OCD with 50 placebo pills every day, doesn't bother me.

He may be dying inside for all I know but I think the "if somethings going to come from all that IQ" is a flawed premise. It's quite feasible that it has come from it and you just aren't appreciating it.

2nd smartest?

DEO99osXkAIl8TD.jpg

"I get up, I pee standing down because I'm too tired to stand up."

{<doc}

So basically ... he is so smart that it turned him into a retard?

Ray Kurzweil take way more than that. 100 a Day.

Kurzweil also rocks one of the most obvious hairpiece I've ever seen, I find ironic how he's a futurist who's all into singularity and transhumanism and yet he wears a wig that looks straight from the 80s. At some talk he did some years ago he even asked the audience how old they thought he was and when they guessed right he was visibly annoyed lol.

What an absolute fuckwit. Looks like he hasnt seen the light of day for months.
He probabaly on that Eminem vampire time, eminem doesn't go out in the sun much anymore because he feels it willl age him faster.

He probabaly on that Eminem vampire time, eminem doesn't go out in the sun much anymore because he feels it willl age him faster.

But black don't crack, and Eminem is black, so say Snoop Dogg.

The dude is unbearable unless he’s singing for SOAD. Imho.

Lol I did like his first solo album though. I wonder if SOAD will ever put out another album. Right now they’re like Tool. Nothing in over a decade.

Back