The Adderall Thread

O

Overtures

Let me start by saying that I was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD in the second grade. That was a long time ago.

I took medication on and off. It did nothing for my performance in school. You can't make a kid want to learn things he doesn't want to learn.

I stopped medication in my adult life because I felt that it was an unfair advantage over non-medicated people. I knew that I was different, that I had problems with thinking and restlessness that others didn't, but the stoic in me didn't want to feel like a cheater.

Ironically, in my adult life, I feel that my ADD/ADHD symptoms have increased.

I recently took some adderall from a friend and it was a great experience. Essentially, the benefit was that it calmed me down. Instead of feeling like I had to move around or go to a new coffee shop or drive to the other side of the city, I was okay working where I was.

I'm considering getting a low dosage prescription.

Thoughts ?

Secondly, has anyone found natural remedies that produce that calming sensation? In a way, my ADD is a lot like anxiety tied to hyper active thoughts.

They dont do adderall in the UK always wanted to try it.

We have something called Ritalin, its not a nice buzz :(

That's what I was prescribed in elementary. I don't really remember it helping at all. I would just get really anti social and want to sit and think about interior thoughts.

Also just being around food made me feel bad.

Whatever type of adderal I took recently didn't affect my appetite very much. I slammed two burgers on it just fine and wanted more.

I've never done coke. How do the two compare?

Good coke is a great feeling. Euphoric, confident and focused. It also makes you want more.

Adderol makes you feel dialed in, almost superhuman especially if you're used to flighty thoughts and your brain is constantly a stream of jumbled ideas and thoughts.

It lasts a long time, it kind of feels like you're buzzing, it's an alertness that I'm not used to at all. It makes me jawjack though. Small doses are where it's at to actually help. I haven't taken it in forever but I have to work on some writing projects I've postponed so I'll probably take some adderol and some magic mushrooms and see what happens.

What do you say to get an Adderall prescription? Unable to focus, restlessness? I'm struggling in school and I imagine it would be a big help. I cannot sit and focus on my work at all. I'm surprised I've made it this far.

I was diagnosed much later. Actually at 47 (I will be 52 in a couple months). I am on the lowest dose and it is the extended release type and I have to say it has helped me greatly in life and work. I wasn't hyper but I was the type that would stare off out the window and not hear anything that was going on. Never finishing projects. That type. I say go for it. It has helped me. I'm sure it can help you too.

Let me start by saying that I was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD in the second grade. That was a long time ago.

I took medication on and off. It did nothing for my performance in school. You can't make a kid want to learn things he doesn't want to learn.

I stopped medication in my adult life because I felt that it was an unfair advantage over non-medicated people. I knew that I was different, that I had problems with thinking and restlessness that others didn't, but the stoic in me didn't want to feel like a cheater.

Ironically, in my adult life, I feel that my ADD/ADHD symptoms have increased.

I recently took some adderall from a friend and it was a great experience. Essentially, the benefit was that it calmed me down. Instead of feeling like I had to move around or go to a new coffee shop or drive to the other side of the city, I was okay working where I was.

I'm considering getting a low dosage prescription.

Thoughts ?

Secondly, has anyone found natural remedies that produce that calming sensation? In a way, my ADD is a lot like anxiety tied to hyper active thoughts.

I’ve snorted Ritalin a few times, I thought it was a pretty good buzz

That's what I was prescribed in elementary. I don't really remember it helping at all. I would just get really anti social and want to sit and think about interior thoughts.

Also just being around food made me feel bad.

Whatever type of adderal I took recently didn't affect my appetite very much. I slammed two burgers on it just fine and wanted more.

being anti-social and staying within your thoughts happens a lot if you smoke indica weed as well. i can see why adderall didn't help. to be honest, try sativa weed, and see if it helps. it certain helps me focus, anyway.

My girlfriend has an adderall prescription and I want to see if I can get prescrivef some too. As someone else said my thoughts waaaaay cleared and I can focus on stuff much better. As a downside though I guess my girlfriend said it dialtes my pupils like crazy, but that’s probably because I’m not used to it. Also don’t take any if you plan on sleeping in the next 6 hours or so.

Adderal is great for concentration and such. I get way too focused on the dosages I used to be prescribed. Makes me chew on my lip and clench my jaw, though.

Dexedrine, of which Adderal contains a smidge (I think) will send you over the moon. Remember that song, "Come on Eileen"? It's by Dexy's Midnight Runners, so named because they loooooved them some Dexedrine.

I was diagnosed much later. Actually at 47 (I will be 52 in a couple months). I am on the lowest dose and it is the extended release type and I have to say it has helped me greatly in life and work. I wasn't hyper but I was the type that would stare off out the window and not hear anything that was going on. Never finishing projects. That type. I say go for it. It has helped me. I'm sure it can help you too.
I think i need it too, I have a hard time finishing projects too. I tried to get it but my hospital is way overcautious and said no. I had an ex gf that was prescribed dexedrine and that shit was a blast I miss it. Best drug ever.
My son just started ritalin, so I guess the apple doesnt fall far from the tree? I look at his every day and think maybe I should take his today and see what happens but that would make me a real piece of shit.

Last edited:
being anti-social and staying within your thoughts happens a lot if you smoke indica weed as well. i can see why adderall didn't help. to be honest, try sativa weed, and see if it helps. it certain helps me focus, anyway.
I swear weed lowers t and raises estrogen. Turns you into a total antisocial betacuck

I swear weed lowers t and raises estrogen. Turns you into a total antisocial betacuck

I think that's true, if you're a wake-and-baker. Smoking a very small amount helps most people relax, which is why it has become more accepted by society.

I've tried it. It just makes me focused and wanting to get shit done.

Not a fan.

I'll stick with the GREEN

I think that's true, if you're a wake-and-baker. Smoking a very small amount helps most people relax, which is why it has become more accepted by society.
I wish i could enjoy weed tbh. Makes me feel insecure. Its weird im confident when sober

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back