The Age of Women Wearing Scant Clothing For Other Women More Than Men?

I'm actually very careful, so yeah, I'm not one to leer. I'm just saying there seems to be more of a sensitivity to any looks or notices nowadays. Back in the 80s and 90s women wanted you to look. So I get the sense that women want to appear in shape and are wearing what they wear as much or more to make other women/girls envious. That last word is the key as I see it more and more.
they just wanna be in shape man

How to look at women at the gym without anyone thinking you are a creep.

Be tall, hot and handsome.

I'm actually very careful, so yeah, I'm not one to leer. I'm just saying there seems to be more of a sensitivity to any looks or notices nowadays. Back in the 80s and 90s women wanted you to look. So I get the sense that women want to appear in shape and are wearing what they wear as much or more to make other women/girls envious. That last word is the key as I see it more and more.
they just wanna be in shape man

And you are blaming that on the left? Just wondering maybe you don't?

Have you considered that you are now 20-30 years older?
I am sure women in the 80s-90s didnt want older guys to stare at them in the gym neither.

I am sure women in the 80s-90s didnt want older guys to stare at them in the gym neither.

If I weren't too lazy to go to the gym I'd be like this checking out the hot chicks.

th

To the point where they'd be all "Don't you fuckin' look at me!".

You guys are all great, giving solid thoughts.

I think I'm mostly just getting old. But really, I'm not a big leerer. I'm just sensitive to any adverse reactions haha.

Back