The All Encompassing Drum & Bass Thread - Liquid/Neuro/Darkstep/Hardstyle/Etc.

This fucking mix though!
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

For anyone that likes DrumFunk, this is the business.

New Bassnectar mix, Sick as fuck.

I'm into oldskool stuff, I do like the new dark/amen stuff, I also dig new school ragga jungle.

I don't know how most feel about Crossbreed but I'm big into that sound, and I have been since the mid 90's before that term was even around. For those who don't know Crossbreed is a cross between Hardcore Techno/Gabber and Dnb.. kind of like the roots of where Jungle/Dnb came from in the first place which was from "Hardcore" in 92-93 it was known as "Breakbeat Hardcore/Jungle Tekno" it sort of like "Breakcore" artists like The DJ Producer, Hellfish, Outside Agency, Black Sun Empire, Hallucinator, Limewax, Dolphin, Gancher and Ruin, Evol Intent, Current Value, Dylan. It's pretty hard and not everyone will dig it.

a couple old tunes.

This is probably my favourite ragga jungle tune ever.

Jeez I haven't listened to any D&B for years, but I used to be into hospital records stuff back in the day, High Contrast, London Elektricity, etc.

New Dom N Roland album just dropped. Keeping Drum and Bass alive.

Foreign Concept. Neurofunk

@TrippleOG did you pick up that new Vivek EP?

They were charging about £60 for the vinyl over here. Some good tunes on it but it wasn't quite as good as I thought it would be so I gave it a miss.

like this one though

Back