The All Encompassing Drum & Bass Thread - Liquid/Neuro/Darkstep/Hardstyle/Etc.

not that much into wubstep but ive been listening to this alot recently (whatever subcategory that is)

[YT]ONjesT18bVQ[/YT]

[YT]57mgZ_vij4I[/YT]

Nice LP from Shogun Audio, Point of Origin Vol 1
Dont wanna post the whole thing individually, anyone know how to post a YT playlist?

not that much into wubstep but ive been listening to this alot recently (whatever subcategory that is)

[YT]ONjesT18bVQ[/YT]

Okay so I wiki'ed him. Apparently the music he produces is a very obscure sub-genre called Witch House. It's some Occult kind of Electronic music. Learning about new stuff every day lol.. Definitely not D&B at all, nice try though Damage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch_house_(music_genre)

It has chopped and screwed hip hop beats which is why at first I thought it was some form of alternative hip-hop like Death Grips, Clippng or Moodie Black. But not nearly as abrasive.

Nice LP from Shogun Audio, Point of Origin Vol 1
Dont wanna post the whole thing individually, anyone know how to post a YT playlist?

Not sure how to do it either. I've tried it before but it only plays the first track. Not sure if this has been asked before in the support sub-forum. It's a good question though.

Okay so I wiki'ed him. Apparently the music he produces is a very obscure sub-genre called Witch House. It's some Occult kind of Electronic music. Learning about new stuff every day lol.. Definitely not D&B at all, nice try though Damage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch_house_(music_genre)

It has chopped and screwed hip hop beats which is why at first I thought it was some form of alternative hip-hop like Death Grips, Clippng or Moodie Black. But not nearly as abrasive.
well spank my ass and call me Mufasa i learned something new, well ill contribute with something else that falls into the category

[YT]OeoDu-L8BFM[/YT]

Nice lil roller from Alix Perez

New one from Audio

A bit of filth from Mefjus and friends

Break track from a couple of months ago

Back