The All Encompassing Drum & Bass Thread - Liquid/Neuro/Darkstep/Hardstyle/Etc.

@TribalDrumz Nice one. Had a quick listen to that Dbridge and Goldie set, fucking absolutely loving it. I saw them B2B 4 years ago and they proper killed it. Gonna listen to that one in full tomorrow, can't wait.
Proper feeling all those tracks you posted, always good to see a Marcus Intalex production, one of my favourite producers.

New stuff from Peshay

Ah yes good to hear The Truth, always make quality stuff. Breakage has been pretty prolific aswell recently, loving that mix. Glad he's been back on the D&B, wasn't a fan of his house stuff.

This Andy C essential mix is mad. Taken from one of the XOYO residencies.

Last edited:
Mate that Dillinja mix is badass, he's got so many sick tunes man. That stateside Junglism is proper good aswell, loving that so far still gotta listen to part 2 and the crucial records mix. Loads of good stuff though, safe.

The new J Majik album is absolutely banging. Another artist that's brought it back to Jungle/atmospheric D&B.

Just picked up these Dub tunes on vinyl.

The 3rd version starting at 9.19 is my alltime favourite dub track. Had to pick this up

Dripping with beats as per usual. That finwa mix is packed full of bangers. I'm only 2 hours through but it is wall to wall tunes.

Loving those Amit and Benny L tunes. Benny smashed it when I saw him at XOYO earlier this year.

What's been going on with drum and bass recently? Is it going through a resurgence of popularity or is it slowly dying away?

What's been going on with drum and bass recently? Is it going through a resurgence of popularity or is it slowly dying away?

In my opinion Drum and Bass is as good as it's ever been. Loads of great new Dj's and producers about while the old skool producers are still releasing great stuff.

J Majik, Digital, Calibre, Chase & Status, Kings of The Rollers, Hospital Records, Critical Records, Ram Records have all released top quality stuff over the last year.

The amount of good raves and festivals to choose from is getting better as the years go on so I'd say it's in a pretty healthy state at the moment.

@TribalDrumz is always posting top mixes and podcasts in this thread so I'd definitely recommend checking it out

GET ON IT BRUVA!!!!

definitely hasn't gone anywhere.Bass music in general is on the rise. Very Popular. Live shows, clubs all over Europe/North America and Worldwide. I actually myself started buying records again and might make a new drum and bass/jungle mix soon. Here's some Podcast/radio show studio sessions to check out weekly.

Yes mate would be good to hear some of your mixes. I've just got my new set up sorted, bought a Denon Prime 4 controller, had to wait 5 months for it as they kept delaying the release. Hopefully I can get some new mixes recorded soon aswell.

Marcus Intalex Fabric Mix. Proper masterpiece, been playing it for years

Was watching Evil Dead at the weekend and it always takes me back to this

Back