The All Encompassing Drum & Bass Thread - Liquid/Neuro/Darkstep/Hardstyle/Etc.

One of the Baddest old skool D+B crews from back in the day - Bad Company (AKA DJ Fresh, Dbridge, Vegas, Maldini). They produced untold bass heavy bangers and plenty of screw faces were made to their tunes.

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

Dubstep mix of the year.

Proper hypage musik

Also, if you like Neuro, I highly recommend following NeurofunkGrid on youtube.

Got the new Current Value up right now:

Yup NFG is a good channel. Check out gorejuice Dnb and Dorksided DnB

@Lethal just combine this thread with my thread..

Time to fuse?

tumblr_mmdljw39gK1rrpikvo1_500.gif

Dubstep mix of the year.

Some heavy tunes there bruv, loving it. I bet that system night they are talking about was well good. I went to one last year and saw Vivek, Kromestar, Channel one and Dillinja.....it was proper ruff

Some heavy tunes there bruv, loving it. I bet that system night they are talking about was well good. I went to one last year and saw Vivek, Kromestar, Channel one and Dillinja.....it was proper ruff

Ya man you are so lucky. SYSTEM night must be epic. VIVEK is epic for sure his new EP is going to be huge. Massive Sub Sonic Bass in his tunes. Check out these new goodies. I got the Sleeper EP on Vinyl.

Ya man you are so lucky. SYSTEM night must be epic. VIVEK is epic for sure his new EP is going to be huge. Massive Sub Sonic Bass in his tunes. Check out these new goodies. I got the Sleeper EP on Vinyl.

Ah nice I didnt know VIVEK had an EP coming out, im well looking forward to that now. Yeah he definitely one of the best about, such a good producer.

That Sleeper tune is sick, ill have to check some more of their tunes out

Yeah has some really good tunes

Just got the Philly Blunt album really loving serum & voltage working together

Nice one, ill have to listen to them. Been meaning to get bang on some new D+B. Noisia have got some top tunes

i still love drum and bass , but I'll be posting mostly dubstep since you guys merged my bass thread into this one...

please tell me you guys have heard this set. Drum and Bass Techstep is nothing without Dom N Roland...

Ah nice I didnt know VIVEK had an EP coming out, im well looking forward to that now. Yeah he definitely one of the best about, such a good producer.

That Sleeper tune is sick, ill have to check some more of their tunes out

Nice one, ill have to listen to them. Been meaning to get bang on some new D+B. Noisia have got some top tunes

Hope you enjoy :)

What's the biggest rave any of you have been to (excluding festivals) I'm quite young and missed the 90s early 00s biggest I have been to was Andy C at the ally pally

Still though I prefer the little raves in dirty nightclub basement clubs with sticky floors. Went to a great one with blade runner & djss playing last weekend

Back