The All-Purpose Rugby Thread (League and Union): Champions Cup Semi-Finals on Today

Good win, Lions forward pack was dominant and completely shut down the Maori's. SOB and Itoje have cemented starting spots I think. Front three all impressive, manhandled them in the scrum. Te'o is surprisingly looking like the best centre on the tour, very strong taking the ball to the line. Sexton played very well on the whole. The Maori's were pretty uninspiring, but hard to say to what extent that was because of the lions performance.

The Maori haka was one of the best I have ever seen though -

That was a serious choke job from the blues hahaha, bet you're happy though @mon

That was a serious choke job from the blues hahaha, bet you're happy though @mon

Sorry for the late reply had an early start.

Sometimes I wonder if the front team throws the game to keep it interesting. No way we should have won tbh

Joey ain't happy lol

Watching him now :) he can't say he hasnt been in charge of similar

Go have another pinga Joey.

Obviously NZ are likely to win 3-0, but hoping the Lions can at least make it interesting.

Been to all the home games thus far for the ACT Brumbies. Been brutal at times. Going to get raped in the playoffs

Good I have watched so much Rugby be it European club champions, Pro 12, English Premiership, Lion's and SOO.

Been to all the home games thus far for the ACT Brumbies. Been brutal at times. Going to get raped in the playoffs

Only really watch the kiwi super rugby sides, aussie teams look pretty poor this year all round. Aussie union is in dire straits unfortunately.

Obviously NZ are likely to win 3-0, but hoping the Lions can at least make it interesting.

Yeah as long as the games are good and relatively close I would be happy, don't expect lions to win any of the tests. But I mostly like the squad that Gatland picked for the first test, quite an attacking backline.

Much as I hope it's competitive, I can't help thinking the Lions are going to get a proper shafting over these tests.

On the other hand, Liam Williams was insane just now. One of the all time great Lions tries, there.

Decent half considering the amount of possession and quick ball NZ were getting. Outstanding try from the lions as well, never liked Liam Williams but that was brilliant.

Decent half considering the amount of possession and quick ball NZ were getting. Outstanding try from the lions as well, never liked Liam Williams but that was brilliant.

Same - he was poor against England in the 6N, but he showed what a skilful player he can be today. Really impressed with Williams/Daly so far and I thought Watson did okay when asked.

Midfield hasn't looked as good - our centres haven't done much so far, although T'eo on SBW was a good hit. Dunno why was a pen.

Back