The American Gangster reveals his master plan

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

While all of you are playing checkers, Chael P. Sonnen (the P stands for Gangster) is playing chess.

The fight with Fedor was all part of his masterplan to have a sparring session with the best fighter in the world. He wanted to endure the extreme conditions of being locked in the RoundAgon with the GOAT, and have Bellator pay both him and his sparring partner for it !!! This is in preparation for the true fight that the Bad Guy wants:

Ryan Bader for the LHW championship.

Well played, Chael P. !

zwcm7eTd_400x400.jpg

Bader will probably beat Chael just as bad, since Chael has no advantages over him. But you got to give it to the man, he deals with his losses very well and never stops promoting himself.

The GOAT's era is over. Fedor was chosen as the one to hold the baton to Chael's legacy

But how efficient was his efficiency?

Bader will probably beat Chael just as bad, since Chael has no advantages over him. But you got to give it to the man, he deals with his losses very well and never stops promoting himself.

And never ducks any challenge

i think that bader vs chael might play out like rashad vs chael. chael has some average striking skills, but lacks power on his feet. he's showed some improvement with landing some good strikes his recent fights, but bader has too much power.

i don't see chael being able to take bader down and i don't necessarily think it'll down to who's more skilled, but who's naturally bigger. i was impressed with chael's performance vs fedor. he created some scrambles and was able to get fedor down, but fedor was just too slippery on the ground to keep him down.

i think that chael has better all-around wrestling than bader, but bader will be able to power out of takedowns. if chael can create a good scramble, he might be able to latch onto something, he's has under rated submission skills, but i doubt it.

I think Conor had a similar plan with Khabib. Although the sparring got a bit out of hand.

Back