THE BATMAN v.2 (Robert Pattinson and Nicholas Hoult Screen Testing in Costume)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these characters are much bigger than any single actor, even an actor who has really owned the role like RDJ.

Remember that The Incredible Hulk is considered part of the MCU, and Mark Ruffalo just stepped into that role when Norton didn't come back.

Affleck has only portrayed Batman twice now and neither of those movies were even solo movies.

3 Times if you count Suicide Squad.

If Marvel was going to replace RDJ I dont think they would just replace the actor

They would kill off Tony Stark and have someone else wear the armor

At least thats what I think they would do

That's why Dr Strange is being groomed for the smartass rich intelligent one. So once RDJ leaves they have a fairly good replacement waiting.

WB should pick an obscure character and try and build off that. Going back to Batman everytime you're in a hole is starting to wear a little thin.

I thought a big part of Affleck's casting was that he is physically taller and larger than Henry Cavill.

Snyder wanted Superman to have to look up when standing next to Bruce Wayne/Batman.

I may be crazy, but if he is swapped out, I want an older actor: Tom Selleck.

He's a big dude, has the chin, and could be a grizzled old guy from Batman Beyond's Bruce Wayne.

Them replacing Ben and pretending its the same person is definitely not a cool way imo

Its probably the most uncool thing you could do

If you are going to replace the character you kill them off just like comics have done for many many years.

Agreed. It would be too jarring and would take the audience out of the movie. Have Affleck either die or retire and pass the torch the new Batman.

I just want one batfleck solo film.

hes an awesome mix of the animated series bruce wayne, the dark knight returns and arkham city batman

alas, its batman. ill go opening weekend no mater who plays him

WB should pick an obscure character and try and build off that. Going back to Batman everytime you're in a hole is starting to wear a little thin.
220px-Steelposter.jpg

If they're sticking with an older Batman, I think it's time to revisit my Jon Hamm pick.

vso0so.jpg
These are great castings.

If being a Dragonlord doesn't work out you should definitely go work for Hollyweird movies.

Throwing shit at the wall, and hoping something will stick. DC is just never going to get it.

You focus on making one successful movie, and use it to introduce new characters to extend out your universe.

They're introducing new characters in new movies without developing them first, so there's no initial investment since most people haven't read the comic books they're based on.

Heath Ledger's Joker could've warranted its own spinoff because of a successful showing in TDK. Nobody gives a shit about these other undeveloped characters, and it's abundantly clear DC is just pushing them out to prostitute their name value without any substance.

All the more bizarre since Marvel has set the (successful) template, and DC refuses to use it.

Korg is better than any of those shit characters combined

Korg-Thor-Ragnarok.jpg

Jake G would be perfect for almost any bad guy role in the Batman universe, Joker, Riddler, Penguin, and so on, as Batman I just don't see it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back