The Beautiful Dee Devlin (lucky Conor)

Wtf? She looks bangable... just enough meat on her to take it rough and hard without complaining it hurts... shes a mans kind of woman.

Nice try with the old pic though.

Dee is a beautiful gal and has been down since day one, most sherdoggers are virgins who’ve never touched boob.
i was breast fed, thank you very much.

Conor tweeted about miesha and ronda riding his dick and sucking his toes
Called siver a nazi
Talked about riding into aldos favela and enslaving/killing everyone
Smashed in a bus window, getting glass in borgs eye and cutting chiesas face right before they were due to fight
Physially attacked bellator official and referee

But yeah please someone, please, please, oh please protect conors poor rich beard who is going out with a disgusting sociopath

There are poor decisions that take place every day. That does not mean that you should follow suit.

The disgust on Conors face
Wtf? She looks bangable... just enough meat on her to take it rough and hard without complaining it hurts... shes a mans kind of woman.

Nice try with the old pic though.
She has the look where she has to give up the A-level now or she gets nothing. I'd still pass.

What sort of gossipy little bitch are you, TS?

Conor has his side sloots.

46FBD4C400000578-5146003-Palled_up_Rita_and_Conor_appeared_to_enjoy_their_evening_togethe-a-1_1512483222431.jpg

rita-1.jpg

Dont think this one is conor but still funny.
1004-conor-mcgregor-twitter2-3.jpg

you're actually a virgin.

weird little obsession with conor too.

It's one thing to bash Conor but leave the girl out of it you douchebag.

Yeah leave rose namajunas, michael chiesa and ray borg out of it too, and bellator officials and Marc Goddard and everyone else he touches with his shitty fingers

Conor has his side sloots.

46FBD4C400000578-5146003-Palled_up_Rita_and_Conor_appeared_to_enjoy_their_evening_togethe-a-1_1512483222431.jpg

rita-1.jpg

Dont think this one is conor but still funny.
1004-conor-mcgregor-twitter2-3.jpg

FWIW, she doesn't seem that unattainable...if this is true:

"The musician's ex, Rob Kardashian, went on a Twitter rant confessing to how she cheated on him and slept with 20 men to get to where she is in her career."

Depends on each man's standards and risk aversion :).

FWIW, she doesn't seem that unattainable...if this is true:

"The musician's ex, Rob Kardashian, went on a Twitter rant confessing to how she cheated on him and slept with 20 men to get to where she is in her career."

Depends on each man's standards and risk aversion :).

Bruh all i did was call her a side sloot...

Yeah leave rose namajunas, michael chiesa and ray borg out of it too, and bellator officials and Marc Goddard and everyone else he touches with his shitty fingers
rose? are u serious?

i know shes literally a strawweight fighter but comeon now.....lol

rose? are u serious?

i know shes literally a strawweight fighter but comeon now.....lol

You are ill informed. She was very disturbed by having a gang of 20 thugs descend on the bus smashing in windows and wounding people, and she almost withdrew from her fight because of it. Then after her fight she just stayed indoors for weeks because it made her feel fucked up.

You are ill informed. She was very disturbed by having a gang of 20 thugs descend on the bus smashing in windows and wounding people, and she almost withdrew from her fight because of it. Then after her fight she just stayed indoors for weeks because it made her feel fucked up.
she can give up the belt then and go to WWE and they can prob cook up a mentally disturbed character for her to play.

no room for pussies in this sport (literally)

Back