The benefits of the juice that some...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Casuals don’t understand and insist that they don’t make that big of a difference so here is my own illustration:
PoshShimmeringBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

11WGsFr.gif

7muf.gif

BelfortLindland.gif

8IW4.gif

ouqn4rpssg901.gif

Here is Vitor going to sleep without the help of juice and Jesus Christ
GlisteningImpressionableAmericanalligator-max-14mb.gif

Bottom line Roids are very critical in any sport! Do you agree?

Ehh this is common knowledge as far as I know

Thats one of the dumbest claims that goes around this site that “juice doesnt give him skills, he would have still won”. With steroids you can literally train twice as much as you could with out.

i do think that its helps you both physically and mentally..

and I'm sure there is more things being used that help ones mental ..

what is USADA's and a doctors prescriptions level of friendship these days ? Can you be cleared from anything ? Next thing you don't know is what levels they are testing for ..

Why did you leave out a gif of him knocking out Hendo in their second fight when both were under USADA?

Casuals don’t understand and insist that they don’t make that big of a difference so here is my own illustration:
PoshShimmeringBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

11WGsFr.gif

7muf.gif

BelfortLindland.gif

8IW4.gif

ouqn4rpssg901.gif

Here is Vitor going to sleep without the help of juice and Jesus Christ
GlisteningImpressionableAmericanalligator-max-14mb.gif

Bottom line Roids are very critical in any sport! Do you agree?

Is this ONE example... or rather.... the exception?
Remember:
Mir got caught. Was never that dominant or pumped. Didn't become champion despite using it.
Big Ben got caught. Was never that dominant or pumped. Didn't become champion despite using it.
BFSilva got caught. Was never that dominant or pumped. Didn't become champion despite using it.
Gleison Tibau got caught. Was never that dominant or pumped. Didn't become champion despite using it.
Viscardi Andrade got caught. Was never that dominant or pumped. Didn't become champion despite using it.
Pedro Munhoz got caught. Was never that dominant or pumped. Didn't become champion despite using it.
Lyman Good got caught. Was never that dominant or pumped. Didn't become champion despite using it.
Zubaira Tukhogov got caught. Was never that dominant or pumped. Didn't become champion despite using it.
Francisco Rivera got caught. Was never that dominant or pumped. Didn't become champion despite using it.

... need me to add more names or you get my point??

Note: on Mir's case, he was a champion. But not while he was under TRT.

Remember:
Mir got caught. Was never that dominant or pumped. Didn't become champion despite using it.
Big Ben got caught. Was never that dominant or pumped. Didn't become champion despite using it.
BFSilva got caught. Was never that dominant or pumped. Didn't become champion despite using it.
Gleison Tibau got caught. Was never that dominant or pumped. Didn't become champion despite using it.
Viscardi Andrade got caught. Was never that dominant or pumped. Didn't become champion despite using it.
Pedro Munhoz got caught. Was never that dominant or pumped. Didn't become champion despite using it.
Lyman Good got caught. Was never that dominant or pumped. Didn't become champion despite using it.
Zubaira Tukhogov got caught. Was never that dominant or pumped. Didn't become champion despite using it.
Francisco Rivera got caught. Was never that dominant or pumped. Didn't become champion despite using it.

tumblr_o2pyjnN5kR1ql98qjo1_r1_400.gif

Steroids wont make you champion but it will make a person using them way better than they were before which can sometimes lead to them being champ.

why?
Because you can't think of a proper answer?
Or because this killed TS's asinine argument?

Because Roids make you an enhanced version of yourself, They unequivocally make you feel better physically and mentally, they allow for you to train harder, recover faster. You end up being Stronger and Faster at the end of a camp because you had all the previous things I just mentioned going for you during that camp.

Every fighter you listed simply would have been worse than what we have seen had they NOT been on roids. The stuff doesn't take an average fighter and turn them into a potential GOAT, it takes average fighters and makes them good, it take very good fighter and makes them great, it takes great Fighters and makes them GOATS. So when you get guys like Vitor on it, he goes from very good to Great, when you get guys like Jon Jones on it, he goes from Great to GOAT, when you get guys like Ben Rothwell on it, He goes from Average to Good.

Do I need to keep going or do you get my point

Remember:

<JagsKiddingMe>

Only dorks who complained about kids breaking rules in high school gym class complain about a pro athlete using steroids.

I’m here to watch the best fighters and best matchups.

If someone doesn’t want to juice to compete at the highest level maybe they should’ve stuck to a nice comfy office job.
Coming from someone who is clearly unemployed

Back