The best qb in the 2018 NFL draft who do you pick of these 8 guys?

Mayfield

My bias disallows me to pick Rosen and my bias would have me go with Falk.

Mayfield

My bias disallows me to pick Rosen and my bias would have me go with Falk.

What is it that you dont like about Rosen?

He is the best pure pocket passer, whats weird is he grew up playing tennis yet isn't very good on his feet and most tennis players have quick laterals

This game right here showed me why he is my top pick, composure patience, and intelligence in the pocket

What is it that you dont like about Rosen?

He is the best pure pocket passer, whats weird is he grew up playing tennis yet isn't very good on his feet and most tennis players have quick laterals

This game right here showed me why he is my top pick, composure patience, and intelligence in the pocket

The cigarette was born with a fucking silver spoon in his mouth and acts like he's god's gift to the universe.

I'll freely admit most of my hate has nothing to do with how he plays. I was never a part of a team that was super good, or in individual sports I've always been the "underdog" so when I saw him put UCLA up over my old school WSU by like 3 points with 1:30 left to play in the 4th and he's partying on the sidelines like he won the Super Bowl it irked me.

I'll never forget how he looked like he was ready to cry when Falk and Gabe Martin marched the Cougs down the field to win by 4 and only left like 3 seconds on the clock.

For those reasons... FUCK Rosen and the horse he road in on, hope he flops worse than Manziel did.

EDIT:
To draw a parallel to another sport.... Crosby is an incredible fucking hockey player and you'd be hard pressed to find many other goal scorers in this age as prolific as him other than Ovie or Malkin.

I hope Crosby gets fucking ran over by the zamboni because he just seems like a piece of shit and I can't stand his bitching and whining on the ice when someone like Chara or Thornton sneeze on him and he'll routinely run goalies and opposing players into the boards then go "I don't hit people"

EDIT 2:
I'm also a Packer fan.... fuck UCLA, fuck their fucking football team, fuck their fucking QBs, fuck them as a whole. They're all gum chewing retards out there.

Last edited:
gifhbjv.gif

My preference?

Personally:

1. Darnold
2. Allen
3. Rosen
4. Mayfield

But I'm a risk taker. Rosen is a much, much more polished passer than Allen right now.

1. Rosen
2. Darnold / Mayfield
3. The next tier
4. Any other position you want to try and convert to QB
5. Allen

I'm really praying that the Clowns don't take Mayfield and ruin him, hope they take Allen.

Rosen reminds me of Ryan Leaf at WSU.

Rosen will be the best out of all of them.

The cigarette was born with a fucking silver spoon in his mouth and acts like he's god's gift to the universe.

I'll freely admit most of my hate has nothing to do with how he plays. I was never a part of a team that was super good, or in individual sports I've always been the "underdog" so when I saw him put UCLA up over my old school WSU by like 3 points with 1:30 left to play in the 4th and he's partying on the sidelines like he won the Super Bowl it irked me.

I'll never forget how he looked like he was ready to cry when Falk and Gabe Martin marched the Cougs down the field to win by 4 and only left like 3 seconds on the clock.

For those reasons... FUCK Rosen and the horse he road in on, hope he flops worse than Manziel did.

EDIT:
To draw a parallel to another sport.... Crosby is an incredible fucking hockey player and you'd be hard pressed to find many other goal scorers in this age as prolific as him other than Ovie or Malkin.

I hope Crosby gets fucking ran over by the zamboni because he just seems like a piece of shit and I can't stand his bitching and whining on the ice when someone like Chara or Thornton sneeze on him and he'll routinely run goalies and opposing players into the boards then go "I don't hit people"

EDIT 2:
I'm also a Packer fan.... fuck UCLA, fuck their fucking football team, fuck their fucking QBs, fuck them as a whole. They're all gum chewing retards out there.

I think the media brainwashed people on Rosen, with that silver spoon rich Jewish kid who doesn't need football every time I see something its Rosen is cocky or he is indifferent or grew up with money

It sucks how people already hate him just because they have a preconceived notion of him, I saw him lived in person at Saint John Bosco and from the interactions Ive seen of him he is a humble kid,

Spelled Mayfield wrong.

Johnny Manziel 2.0 problems off the field cant believe he tried to run from the cops that looked painful Did he say "Oh God, My Cock"? and started crying?

Fun player an overachiever he has that Brett Farve swag to him

But Rosen IQ and pocket passing ability is something Id rather have.
Ill take Mayfields accuracy over all this other shit. People get too worked up over how they throw the ball. If it isnt going where you want it it doesnt matter what your mechanics look like.

Johnny Manziel 2.0 problems off the field cant believe he tried to run from the cops that looked painful Did he say "Oh God My Cock"?

Dont think hes anywhere near Johnny 8ball.

Ill take Mayfields accuracy over all this other shit. People get too worked up over how they throw the ball. If it isnt going where you want it it doesnt matter what your mechanics look like.

There are guys who were accurate in college and not in NFL it doesn't transfer over all the time, Rosen is 6 foot 4, Baker Mayfield is like 6 foot.

I have a feeling in the pros, Rosen will be much more accurate than Baker, you are only as accurate as your receivers.

https://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2018/01/18/qb-baker-mayfield-oklahoma-accuracy-is-a-deceptive-category/

Im not knocking Baker, but once you win that Heisman you are pretty much screwed, its a curse.

He claims he will be the first to break the curse though we shall see
http://newsok.com/article/5577288/baker-mayfield-aims-to-break-heisman-curse

I still think Rosen and Baker are the top two guys in the QB class, Josh allen is the cinderella story because he no starred in high school and only had one top college offer Wyoming but shined.

Allen has a dam strong arm though.

Sam Darnold has bust written all over him to me.

Last edited:
Rosen is going to get smashed first play and then start crying for his mama on the sideline.

During trainin camp

Rosen's biggest problem with me is he reminds me of a kid I knew in middle school and high school that had this big sob story about how worried he was about his mom being in the DC area during 9/11... come to find out that cigarette's mother was in fucking BALTIMORE and no where NEAR the Pentagon when the shit went down and HE FUCKING KNEW IT.

Rosen looks like he'd do that shit or a Manti Te'o "oh my dead girlfriend" shtick for sympathy.

Fuck Rosen, hope he eats shit and lives just to die in a fire while feeding a truck a carrot.

Rosen is going to get smashed first play and then start crying for his mama on the sideline.

During trainin camp

Rosen's biggest problem with me is he reminds me of a kid I knew in middle school and high school that had this big sob story about how worried he was about his mom being in the DC area during 9/11... come to find out that cigarette's mother was in fucking BALTIMORE and no where NEAR the Pentagon when the shit went down and HE FUCKING KNEW IT.

Rosen looks like he'd do that shit or a Manti Te'o "oh my dead girlfriend" shtick for sympathy.

Fuck Rosen, hope he eats shit and lives just to die in a fire while feeding a truck a carrot.
\what happened man did you lose a bet against him?

Its okay to dislike the guy but to wish death is too much man.

Rosens has the best mechanics of all the QBs in the draft, he throws perfectly and with a quick release, best pocket passer and he has composure he had that since he was a kid. Please stop letting the media brainwashing you with that silver spoon crap.

Back