The best UFC haevyweight fighter in his prime!!!!

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
1. Current champ Stipe Miocic who now is in his prime.
2. Sea level, healthy Cain Velasquez.
3. Killer instinct, before JDS - Cain II - Junior "Cigano" Dos Santos, who was able to KO everybody.
4. High mountain level Fabricio "Vai Cavalo" Werdum with boomerang.
5. Alistair "Horse meat" Ubereem, who easily KO Brock Lesnar.

Who you got?

Winner of Stipe vs. healthy Cain at sea level is the UFC HW GOAT.

I'd say Ubereem or Cain.

I really really want to see Cain come back and fight again.

Sea Level Cain would be my answer.

‘Twas like watching a BW with his hyper workrate, insane cardio, and also has some of the cleanest wrestling I’ve seen in MMA.

Truly something spectacular to watch.

<{titihmm}>

Yeah Cain at his best is the definitely the best UFC HW I've seen. The pace that he was able to maintain as a HW was just out of this world. It's unfortunate that lasted for such a small number of fights.

Stipe's not too far below him though.

Hard to pick against Cain. But fuck his inactivity is frustrating

If Brock went into MMA after college by the age of 28-29 he would murk all those guys.

3. Killer instinct, before JDS - Cain II - Junior "Cigano" Dos Santos, who was able to KO everybody.

Who you got?
Stipe.

but Cain was the most devastating. too bad his reign was so short that we have little to judge him on.

Without a doubt, juiced up Overeem. But I guess that was juuust pre UFC days

1292093649463.jpg

has to be ubereem. he truly seemed invincible during that time period - yes I know he'd been knocked out a bunch of times before that but during his Uber days he seemed untouchable. Opponents were defeated before they stepped into the octagon / ring. Shame they took his juice away. He would've murked Ngannou if he were still in Uber form.

If not him, then Cain for sure. Shame he never ever fights though. Always brings the goods.

Who you got?
Cain at his best was the best heavyweight the UFC has ever seen. Cardio for days along with great striking, great wrestling, and relentless pressure that guys just folded under. Healthy Cain beats any version of Stipe and I guarantee that. When he knocked out Big Nog, who is one of my all time favorite fighters, I noticed right there that Cain is one bad mofo.

Probably between Sea-Level Cain and Ubereem. Those guys were vicious.

Back