The Big Four

Which band is best

• Total voters
I think I've seen 60-65% of those bands live.
I'm Jealous....I never eve got to see Pantera live....Missed soo much Metal. Have you ever went to a Milwaukee Metal Fest before?

Here's an awesome solo I seen a looong time ago :

watch

I'm Jealous....I never eve got to see Pantera live....Missed soo much Metal. Have you ever went to a Milwaukee Metal Fest before?

Here's an awesome solo I seen a looong time ago :

watch

I saw Pantera 5 or 6 times I think. Saw them open for Slayer one time. And no, never been to Milwaukee Metal Fest, always wanted too.

I saw Pantera 5 or 6 times I think. Saw them open for Slayer one time. And no, never been to Milwaukee Metal Fest, always wanted too.

Dayum! That's fucking awesome! Were you hammered at all times?

Not all. I was 17 the first time, so I'm pretty sure I was sober for that one.
How about Gwar?....Awesome performance.....I watched Oderus (RIP Dave) cut George Bush Jr in half with a Broad Sword and then get eaten from an T-Rex.

How about Gwar?....Awesome performance.....I watched Oderus (RIP Dave) cut George Bush Jr in half with a Broad Sword and then get eaten from an T-Rex.
Yeah. 3 or 4 times. I believe last time it was Bush and Paris Hilton that got it.

And that probably wasn't a T-Rex. it was probably Gor-Gor.

Copps for live music was the only decent thing about the Hammer.

The mob too. Johnny "Pops" Papalia, where my username comes from. My dad, i shit you not, used to colect from cigarette machines for him.

So you played for a couple of bands? What instrument? The reason I ask is because I really want to learn how to play the guitar...I'm 30 so I don't want to try and become a rockstar or anything, but I do think it would be awesome to just play.
Never too late to pick up a guitar man!

80s Metallica above all but 90s Megadeth were better in that decade. Reign In Blood/South Of Heaven/Hell Awaits..has Slayer in the running against Deth in the 80's. Never big on Anthrax.

Even James isn't a fan of a chunk of their catalog lmao.
James hates Escape and wishes the band never recorded the song. The band purposely recorded it to make it sound radio friendly even though it is far from radio friendly lol

they are posers watch Metal: A Headbanger's Journey after hearing Tom Araya on there I was like wtf.
Posers? Good grief.

Even if true, almost 40 years of posing while making some badass tunes isn't the worst thing in the world.

Back