The Bills suck so much, players want to retire before the end of the game...

he said he hadn't seen such bad football since pop warner.
took a shower, changed clothes and walked away from the game.
now, that's making a statement.

he said he hadn't seen such bad football since pop warner.
took a shower, changed clothes and walked away from the game.
now, that's making a statement.

Did he say that though?

I read it on a tweet, might have been second hand but yea, he was totally disgusted with the level of play.

Do Browns fans take pity on Buffalo fans now?

i would imagine every single player on that team thinks he is a piece of shit. and he is.

John Kruk did it in the 90's. He got a hit, which put his lifetime batting average right at .300 in a game and then asked out in the 4th inning and retired. Granted, he also had a series of back injuries that he was dealing with, but he still waited to get that hit to retire.

who hasn't had a vontae davis moment at work?

Bills better get that money back lol

Go easy on Buffalo fans. There has not been another team who lost four consecutive SuperBowl games. Imagine enduring that pain.

I read it on a tweet, might have been second hand but yea, he was totally disgusted with the level of play.
I think that was a teammate saying that about him reacting that way. The pop warner comment at least.

All these athletes wanna make a statement. He was probably inspired by Curtis Harper’s walkout

Go easy on Buffalo fans. There has not been another team who lost four consecutive SuperBowl games. Imagine enduring that pain.
I remember all of those as a kid.
Imagine a full-fledged dynasty coming from a team in that division who used to be a bunch of nobodies... a team that those old teams would possibly be equal to or better than often, perhaps.

We made the playoffs last year. I'm good for another 18 years.
<Goldie11>

Good job trusting the process.

Back