The Birth of an EU Army | Page 6

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Pupi, Nov 13, 2017.

1. mcveteran81 Veteran

mcveteran81
    It's funny how all of this was just considered some pure theorists thinking and now it's actually in play. What makes all this so interesting is the timing of this along with what is happening in Saudi Arabia.

Consider the fact the further emergence and development of A.I and vaccines already being mandatory . Can't wait until being micro chipped or having a technological biological identification system is next and subsequently mandatory as well.

The coup for being and individual will successfully be complete.

The government tells you where to live, what medicine you need and knows everything & everywhere you go. The best part is, people will accept this with open arms.

Some poster said it best earlier in this thread. The elites are building a technocratic system. Once that system is complete, say good bye to freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness the world over.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Rematch, Skulli, Pupi and 1 other person like this.
  2. MilesAbove Gold Belt

MilesAbove
    Hey remember when the colonies were divided and then they came together to create a single nation with a single united army? Remember that guys?

3. The Diplomat Silver Belt

The Diplomat
    Never let ideology get in the way of power and wealth.

mcveteran81 likes this.
  4. IDL Gold Belt

IDL
    There are similarities, but the strategy has to be to dissolve the nations, cultures, and peoples of Europe and mash them up so the identities keeping them distinct are removed as roadblocks. So, you could argue that the end result of such an engineering project could be good in some ways. Like, it could make the EU more powerful as an entity, but the sacrifice involved in doing such a thing can also be too great as a trade off.

Cubo de Sangre likes this.
  5. Halge Red Belt

Halge
    Hey, remember when some colonies tried to secede?

6. MilesAbove Gold Belt

MilesAbove
    Price you pay for uniting.

7. MilesAbove Gold Belt

MilesAbove
    I hear your point, but to me it is no different than New York and Texas back in the 1800s. There's a real fear of unity due to unified power... which I understand but is also phobia.

I get that PrisonPlanet and the Amerigeddon people love a good fear-mongering session. And I'd never say to not be wary of unified power... but also... like.... know your history (not you specifically, in general).

Rational Poster likes this.
  8. IDL Gold Belt

IDL
    The fear of the downsides of consolidated power could be 'phobic' in some ways (despite there being plenty of valid concerns), but that isn't the entire equation. There are tangible losses (such as sovereignty, identity, culture, and more). A surrender to the mechanization of empire, essentially, which brings with it good and bad things together. you could ask why anyone would ever not want to cede to empire.

And that is without even looking at what they are doing (like replacing the European population with an international hodge-podge), which goes to show how little they care about the people outside of being roadblocks.

9. Cubo de Sangre Gold Belt

Cubo de Sangre

Too bad that was determined well after the fact by force. Kinda like what's gonna happen to the formerly sovereign EU nations.

10. VivaRevolution Double Yellow Card

VivaRevolution

Lol, I'm sure this central authority will respond to the will of the European people, and not that of the US, UK, and Israel.

E-sarcasm.

Step 1: EU Arrmy

Step 2: ???????????

Step 3: profits

11. Gregolian .45 ACP

Gregolian
    Let me know if they ever become more useful than those idiots in the baby blue helmets.

PrinceOfPain likes this.
  12. Cubo de Sangre Gold Belt

Cubo de Sangre

All they need is the power to tax and sky's the limit.

13. freaky Black Belt

freaky
    Prepping for WW3. I see Germany is in this new EU army. I wonder if any migants of peace will be in it as well.

Skulli likes this.
  14. Pupi SAVAGE

Pupi
    Yeah, but think of the good side: people will be free (as long as they are one with the state), humanity will be greatly developed (and its enemies - the poor and majority of third world - will perish), humans will probably start colonizing the solar system in 50-100 years, humans will be like cyborgs and our capabilities alongside our lifespan will be expanded.

15. Billy no mates Blue Belt

Billy no mates
    There are significant differences between your example and European nation states , the differences of language,culture and history are of a greater scale altogether .

16. A_bomb47 Wha happan to you Sherdog?

A_bomb47
    True. Some European cultures mesh together much better than others. For example, soccer/football players that come from countries like Denmark, Sweden, Finland, etc. to the Netherlands, often have a much easier time adjusting than Southern and Eastern Europeans. It also helps that the players from Northern Europe already speak English and try to learn Dutch. Try to make an Italian or Spaniard to that...

Skulli likes this.
  17. Hard To Tell Brown Belt

Hard To Tell
    I imagine this 'army' will be mostly an internal force used to aggressively clamp down on free speech, free expression and any decent within EU nations. That's the vision the likes of Merkel and Junker have for a united Europe and the direction the EU is heading. Although with EE countries like Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic defying the evil Merkel and her plans, I suspect some form of military action against them could be on the cards down the line. That seems like it might now be the plan which is why they are suddenly pressing ahead so quickly with previously unheralded EU army project. Brexit was probably the tipping point and the final nail in the coffin for democracy within the EU.

Skulli likes this.
  18. Skulli Orange Belt

Skulli
    Or i'll be a cluster fuck bogged down by politics, they couldn't even agree to build a plane together without the Frenchies bailing on it and building their own yet now they are going to pool their armies together.

As i already said . And politicians aside, i don't see either sides industries or power brokers bending over for the other side enough to make this truly work.

Add to it French politics are too volatile and even the mad cow is losing control slowly.

19. FIMN Brown Belt

FIMN
    This simply isn't true. Where did you get this idea from? This concept has been around for decades.

20. FIMN Brown Belt

FIMN
    SMH.

Can't imagine the thought process required here.