Media The BJ Penn stance makes its comeback in boxing

He’d still probably beat the stuffing out of 99% of sherdoggers

I always though that BJ might have been trying to bait Frankie into taking him down early in the fight so he could go for a submission

lets just forget that fight ever happened

LMAO

For the unaware:
ReflectingAdeptAsianelephant.gif

LOLLLLLLL

I know he should have just retired after that Diaz fight. Its pathetic now

He knew it was time. He cried and called it. Ufc sucks for milking him after that point
The ufc ain’t milkin’ shit. BJ is too delusional to retire. When you get to the point where a reporter asks if you want to fight again and you actually say, “Yeah just give me a guy I can beat,” then you probably should have retired several fights ago. I can’t hold the UFC responsible for that.

Who trained him tho? I would want my money back if someone thaught me to fight like that.

How did that fight end?
As ridiculous as it looked, I'm not going to count the Kung fu guy out.
Maybe his opponent slipped and koed himself or something.

How did that fight end?
As ridiculous as it looked, I'm not going to count the Kung fu guy out.
Maybe his opponent slipped and koed himself or something.
Dear Gabicho,

Below, I have attached a video showing the end of the fight.

Yours truly,
Captain

That Tweet referring to the tip-toer or the guy in the skirt?

I know he should have just retired after that Diaz fight. Its pathetic now

He knew it was time. He cried and called it. Ufc sucks for milking him after that point
I know its hard to put yourself in someone's shoes, but try to bear with me... Just imagine you go on a stage... any stage... public speech or rock star or a professional athlete and 20 thousands people chant your name... The adrenaline rush from that is much higher than 'a blow' or a bottle of whiskey or being with 3 girls at once... nothing compares to that.
The 'efficient' life of a professional athlete is pretty short. most of them have only 5-7 good years or so and then they start to decline... but the thirst/hunger of that adrenaline/acknowledgement stays forever... nothing can 'fill that void'. That's why we see Fedor (who is making 10 times from his political activities) still putting the gloves on and putting his health on the line, that's why Iceman who cannot speak properly is coming back to fight Tito, that's why Wanderlei who was a menace 20 years ago still tries to hang in there with the young studs.
Also its kind of ironic to see a person who is number 24 IN THIS THREAD calling a person who is number 24 in the world pathetic, no offence :)

m96jjd.jpg

LMAO

For the unaware:
ReflectingAdeptAsianelephant.gif

jfcjg7.jpg
It's me !! I'm his trainer. Ya know what I'm say'n ?? Fo Realz doh!! Crazie Locs is out here doin wut he does, ya feel me !! Haters don't want these hands!! Yaaaa know !!

Back