The Black Beast wants Francis Ngannou

I think Francis finishes him real quick

Ngannou went back to Africa to complete some dirty cycles. I applaud BB for courage and hope to see this fight some day!

Bad fight for Lewis in my opinion. It is a great fight to market as like a co-main on a ppv or a main event on fs1, but I think Lewis would get clipped and put away.

The Black Beast gets slept.......the fat one

Francis is faster, more powerful, has a MUCH more durable chin and a slightly better gas tank although i doubt that would matter since this fight won't go into cardio rounds

This needs to go down

Great fight to watch both gas after 1 rd so it's likely a first rd or Dada Kimbo 2

what, I doubt that, they wouldn't kill lewis with a guy like blaydes. they will probably give black beast to ngannou because not only it w ill be exciting but they probably believe that ngannou would beat him. with blaydes it would be just a repeat of the hunt fight, probably minus the getting rocked part
Lol "kill Lewis", a loss isn't the end of the world for a guy like lewis.

Bad fight for Lewis in my opinion. It is a great fight to market as like a co-main on a ppv or a main event on fs1, but I think Lewis would get clipped and put away.
Maybe, but Lewis could just as well do the same thing.

Lol "kill Lewis", a loss isn't the end of the world for a guy like lewis.
sure, but still no reason to make that fight, we all know what's most likely to happen. although lewis mentioned him in his interview when he was asked about names to fight

This would be short and probably pretty violent.

I favor Ngannou but Black Beast hit hard as fuck as well so he could certainly land that big bomb on Francis in an exchange and down goes the Predator.

They're going to have about 2 mins to KO each other before the gas tank of each start to go down. Im certainly gonna watch

For me, that's a terrible matchup for Lewis, though he does have a puncher's chance. I've never been impressed by Ngannou but I still think he is like an upgraded version of BB - Francis is even stronger and more powerful than Lewis, and much quicker to boot. Might be a fun fight for the fans, though, Lewis was saved by the bell twice yesterday and at least would not have to worry about wrestling against the Predator. Neither guys can really challenge Stipe, though.

Beast will mount Francis and brutalize him

Dude it's pretty obvious.

Cameroonian/Nigerian athletes are notorious for playing around with their ages.

This guy was over 50, but pretended he was 33 to go to the 1994 world cup, and ended up scoring 3 goals.

s-l300.jpg
He was born in '52 right? That makes him 41-42 in 1994, not "over 50."

sure, but still no reason to make that fight, we all know what's most likely to happen. although lewis mentioned him in his interview when he was asked about names to fight
I don't know what's gonna happen, they both hit hard as fuck and have questionable gas tanks. Honestly I'm inclined to pick Lewis,he seems to get hit less on the feet.

Would be a great fight. Too bad Lewis didn't call Francis out after his win last night. Probably forgot cause too tired.

Dude it's pretty obvious.

Cameroonian/Nigerian athletes are notorious for playing around with their ages.

This guy was over 50, but pretended he was 33 to go to the 1994 world cup, and ended up scoring 3 goals.

s-l300.jpg

Between them and the Cuban national "Little League" team there is some shady $hit going on with lying about ages.

Back