The Cell

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone else ever seen this movie? It has Vince Vaughn, J-lo, and Vincent D'onofrio. About some lady diving into the mind of a serial killer to save his next victim. It's pretty dumb, but I like it because it was the first time I saw a fully naked woman. The scene with the horse is really cool, but it turns out there was already some artist who did the same thing, but with a real horse.

Crazy that it's based on a true story.

Beautiful cinematography, interesting plot hurt by J Lo presence. Still give it a 6/10 and would watch again.

I haven’t seen this in a long time but I remember it was a pretty good movie

Fixed it for you...;)
tenor.gif

It’s funny intetrospect that Vince Vaughn and J-Ho were considered selling points at the time.

It’s funny intetrospect that Vince Vaughn and J-Ho were considered selling points at the time.
I think Vince Vaughn was a nobody at this point, but J-Lo was totally the selling point.

Also funny to remember how long it took for people to realize how shitty of an actress J-Lo is.

I think Vince Vaughn was a nobody at this point, but J-Lo was totally the selling point.
At the time he had Swingers (cool flick btw) and one crappy Psycho remake. Also Jurassic Park.

Not exactly a nobody but a few years away from being a household name.

At the time he had Swingers (cool flick btw) and one crappy Psycho remake. Also Jurassic Park.

Not exactly a nobody but a few years away from being a household name.

Forgot about Swingers, he was in Jurassic Park?

You can literally see Vincent D' get fatter as the movie goes on lol.

Mainly enjoy it for Tarsem singhs incredible visuals.

Back