The centerline and southpaws

Yes.

Sure, just have to be careful of lead foot placement relative to theirs.
Nice thanks..like making sure their lead foot isn't aiming at your centre? in the heat of the moment though any strategies that make it easier to always keep lead foot adjustment in mind?

P.S: Damn it's been a minute glad you're still kicking around (hope the wife and that adorable kid of yours are doing well). I've been so damn busy with work, I'm legit pondering planning some time off with a potential Vegas trip and visiting you guys for some training.

I have two kids now. I formally started the older one with another trainer here. He's too much like me to listen to me.

But with regard to lead foot, when stepping and turning to your right you have to be careful when you put your foot past or outside theirs. It's a bad position for both.

something that i like to do to set up an outside angle and straight right, is to parry the jab as you step in. it gets you safely past their jab or lead hook. beware if they are good at hooking of the jab.

https://www.expertboxing.com/boxing...s/southpaw-guide-to-beating-orthodox-fighters

orthodox-southpaw-race.png

uneven-exchange.png

southpaw-t-position.png

reverse-t-position.png

If you only ever go one way, then everyone will always know what way you're going to go.

One of the other members here made an excellent video on southpaw vs. orthodox matchups.

I was actually going to post this exact video. I'm new to this forum, someone on here made this?

Back