The Cold, Hard, Truth in which I realized about my idols

GrapeJuiceMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So Im 6'0ft with a 73in reach. And for a year now, I looked up to guys Id call my brothers. Who had the same height and reach. Rampage Jackson(Who is 6'1 not 6'0 but has a 73inch reach), Rob Whittaker, Yoel Romero, Roy Nelson, Gokhan Saki....

Then I measured my leg reach and compared to them... So Yoel, Saki, Robert, and Roy's leg reaches are 40 something inches....

Meanwhile my leg reach is the same as Paulo Costa who is 6'1, with a 72inch reach and a 39inch leg reach...

The only other person who also has a similar height, leg and arm reach is Robbie Lawler, whos 5'11 with a 74 inch reach with a 39in leg reach such as I.....

So all this time it was a lie.. Im not built like Romero, Robert, Etc. . These guys have much longer legs and shorter torsos opposedto me regardless of our height and arm length. Prob why they are so athletic and Im just a short legged, long torso loser. Who am I suppose to do high kicks and Flying knees.

So Im 6'0ft with a 73in reach. And for a year now, I looked up to guys Id call my brothers. Who had the same height and reach. Rampage Jackson(Who is 6'1 not 6'0 but has a 73inch reach), Rob Whittaker, Yoel Romero, Roy Nelson, Gokhan Saki....

Then I measured my leg reach and compared to them... So Yoel, Saki, Robert, and Roy's leg reaches are 40 something inches....

Meanwhile my leg reach is the same as Paulo Costa who is 6'1, with a 72inch reach and a 39inch leg reach...

The only other person who also has a similar height, leg and arm reach is Robbie Lawler, whos 5'11 with a 74 inch reach with a 39in leg reach such as I.....

So all this time it was a lie.. Im not built like Romero, Robert, Etc. . These guys have much longer legs and shorter torsos opposedto me regardless of our height and arm length. Prob why they are so athletic and Im just a short legged, long torso loser. Who am I suppose to do high kicks and Flying knees.
WLsp9Qs.gif

How about comparing your muscle mass and fat % to them?

Wait, you are complaining about the difference between 39 and 40 inches? 1 inch? GTFO

2 Words: Leg Lengthening Surgery

sddefault.jpg

Perfect deadlift leverages

grab a bar and bulk up son

Back