The complete chronicles of Fenderson

Woke at 178.6.

Training wise just a 1 hr session of muay thai.

Breakfast: cottage cheese, kale
Lunch: half a chicken
Dinner: greek yoghurt, crunchy salad and tomatoes
snacks: walnuts, 4 boiled eggs

4 litres of water to day. Feeling a bit frustrated, irritated. Not hugely hungry just pissed off at everything and easily annoyed. Just a side affect of the water cutting and reducing calories.

Around 2300 calories.

Last edited:
Woke at 177.6. Its dissapointing that ive lost just a pound, but ive just weighed myself before bed and im 177 on the dot. Hoping for 175 which is on target. Ive drunk 4 litres today, only 2 litres tomorrow. That when the weight should start really coming off.

2hrs of boxing today. Just a little sparring. Pads and bags and technique. Went great.

breakfast: 3 boiled eggs
Lunch: half a chicken, cottage cheese
dinner: Cottage cheese with tomatoe, rocket, spinach

Barely 2000 cals. Under 20g of carbs :/

Last edited:
Woke at 176. Dissapointing. Only lost a pound in the night. I went for a 1hr walk in the morning. I was going to run, but energy is lowwww. Came back and had a black coffee. Then did another 1hr walking too get some shopping. Then another black coffee in the afternoon. I never drink coffee. Damn that stuffs a powerful diuretic. Did one more hour to finish the day.

Breakfast: sweet fuck all
lunch: 4 boiled eggs
dinner: 500ml of greek yoghurt.

1000 cals.

I discovered yesterday that the cottage cheese I was eating has lots of sodium in it. Sodium retains water. Not good. Im hoping not having anymore sodium is going to get rid of the excess water. Id love to be 173 tomorrow waking up. Im around 175.4 now so its looking good.

Woke at 172.8. Thats more like it.

No training obviously. Did around 2hrs of walking.

Breakfast: 5 boiled eggs
lunch: greek yoghurt
dinner: oxygen

Well this weight cut has been easy. Ive eaten around 1000 calories the last 2 days and I feel fine. My body has adapted amazingly. Im allowed 1 lb allowance so im hoping to wake at 170.5-171. Weigh in is at 12pm tomorrow and then I can eat to my hearts content.

Weigh in was fine. No drama. Opponent looks small. Ive eaten alot and im not finished yet. It'll be interesting to see how much weight I'll put back on. Im guessing 10 lbs.

Well I lost the fight unfortunately. It was FOTN blah blah blah but who cares a loss is a loss. I dropped him in the 1st and should of finished it. Tough bastard. Think ive torn a muscle between the ribs. Both of us were pretty banged up. Ive got some things to work out and ill be back training as soon as the rib allows. Thanks for reading and goodbye.

Well I lost the fight unfortunately. It was FOTN blah blah blah but who cares a loss is a loss. I dropped him in the 1st and should of finished it. Tough bastard. Think ive torn a muscle between the ribs. Both of us were pretty banged up. Ive got some things to work out and ill be back training as soon as the rib allows. Thanks for reading and goodbye.

Sucks to experience, but keep in mind that it's easy to be cocky when you're the hammer - being the nail shows what you're truly made of. Take some time off and come back with a fresh mind!

Back